Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Will twonked Leeds bounce back?

I know Southampton ain't doing brilliant but the are/were doing better than us (Based on League posistion) our players went into the game thinking "Right we need to raise our game and actually play to win today" so they did and they won.

They'll look at league posistion for Tuesday and Leeds are doing crap so our players will think "Right there doing shit we can just turn up and expect to win this one...easy 3 points" and with that attitude your asking to lose

And that is why we seem to do ok against the bigger/harder/higher in league posistion teams than the lower team which in theory we should be beating!

I'm more worried about all our injuries than about Leeds.

Don't be.

It's mostly sensationalist stuff. Andy Johnson may be crocked, and Paddy's face looks like he was smacked with a shovel (or a McAuley) - but the others are just the usual knocks and scapes most probably.

Expect the pre-match report to state only Andy Johnson and Paddy will be out - the others will be over it. ;)

Don't be.

It's mostly sensationalist stuff. Andy Johnson may be crocked, and Paddy's face looks like he was smacked with a shovel (or a McAuley) - but the others are just the usual knocks and scapes most probably.

Expect the pre-match report to state only Andy Johnson and Paddy will be out - the others will be over it. ;)

This is a real big opportunity for us. Quickly out of the blocks and guaranteed they're gonna be on the back foot.

You're seeing the time-stamp as I see it - my timezone is 5 hours behind UK time.

So actually, it's not gone 7 hours forward, it's gone 5 hours back. ;)

Yes, lookwhaticando is retarded. :w00t: :laugh:

Sorry. :blush::ph34r:

Depends if RK decides to play defensively away from home again... :rolleyes:

We created chances. Wasn't the most attacking line-up and we did try to close up shop late on, but not a bad effort overall from what I can tell. :D

Yes, lookwhaticando is retarded. :w00t: :laugh:

Sorry. :blush::ph34r:

Would have been funnier, and the joke would have been better if you replaced 'retarded' with 'a little backward' ;)

Just for future reference... :sweating:

Said Leeds. Are. Going down, said Leeds are going down...

:banana: I'm having that, Disco lad. :smile:

I dont know about anyone else, but im bloody proud of them

i'm still buzzing today. its only leeds but in the bigger picture, how many games have we now fought hard to get points from? Brum, Scumderland, Palace, Leeds....i'm a great believer that even with a team of shi'ites you could get out of this league through hard graft (Watford for example) and we should finish in the top half which would be excellent considering previous seasons.

"jingle bells" :cool:

There's precious little quality in this league.

I wasn't in the least surprised to learn that Southend (2nd bottom) had drawn 0-0 at Burnley (2nd top) last night. When we played these teams I wasn't over-impressed with either of them.

Most teams are capable of putting a run of wins together to threaten a top-six place. However, whether we are able to do so may depend on how we go with injuries and suspensions.

There's precious little quality in this league.

I wasn't in the least surprised to learn that Southend (2nd bottom) had drawn 0-0 at Burnley (2nd top) last night. When we played these teams I wasn't over-impressed with either of them.

Most teams are capable of putting a run of wins together to threaten a top-six place. However, whether we are able to do so may depend on how we go with injuries and suspensions.

I agree. In fact I'm disappointed with the overall standard. I think you could get out of this League in all sorts of ways given a bit of team spirit and organisation.

Archived