Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Will twonked Leeds bounce back?

Can we carry on this non-losing run on the back of todays sterling show, or will that bunch of crap that now reside in the bottom three pull their socks up after their humiliation this afternoon?

A couple of weeks ago and I would have put us down for a defeat, but if we can replicate the desire to win and the physical closing down of players like we did today I see no reason why we can not have a fun time up in Yorkshire.

We seemed to have a number of limping players by the end of today mind you...

Some of their fans have given up already as i know quite a few.

No doubt they'll pick up again if they get a decent manager in.

But i would'nt get carried away just yet because we next play a team playing worse than us at the moment Still would'nt mind stuffing them though :D:D:D

I have 100% faith in our boys, I always do but after today... they were committed and look to have found some real determination and guts.

I hope they give Leeds a hiding... I use to support Leeds, but now, I hope Leicester give them the biggest serving ever... it would make my week even more brilliant if they could do it.

It won't be easy and Leeds fans will ensure it ain't easy, they will riot if their team goes to 2nd division, the once great PL club in 2nd division next season LMAO... but yes they will be fired up for this one.

But as I said, our boys can do it, GO FOXES AND GIVE LEEDS A TASTE OF THE LEICESTER SPIRIT... :)

We will take those yorkshire gits to the cleaners. That home debacle has to set them back weeks...lol...

Kisnorbo to score and a 2-0 win to the mighty foxes. Hume and Hammond will run them ragged and if williams plays as he did yesterday they will get plenty of scoring chances.

McCarthy can always start as a sub if RK is not 100% about him. Close them down and hit them on the counter attack.

We will prevail!!!

I bluudy hope we win because yes those players need some confidence to improve and work harder...Still think those loannees cause Kelly must not change his mind about getting them in....especially in left mid....maybe next week it d be welsh-williams-weso-porter....

Is weso injured btw? anyone heard a thing

We can definetly get the 3 points up there I think if we play in the same manner as we did today.

The only consistent thing about City for the last three or four years or so is our inconsistency. :huh::unsure::whistle::ph34r:

This is the first time I've felt confident about us winning a away game since the first day of the season. Leeds just look a mess at the minute and we're coming of the back of a good result, keep the same team as Southampton bar reinstating Kisnorbo and I think we could well get all three points, one at least.

Can we carry on this non-losing run on the back of todays sterling show, or will that bunch of crap that now reside in the bottom three pull their socks up after their humiliation this afternoon?

A couple of weeks ago and I would have put us down for a defeat, but if we can replicate the desire to win and the physical closing down of players like we did today I see no reason why we can not have a fun time up in Yorkshire.

We seemed to have a number of limping players by the end of today mind you...

Who was it posted that we had a clean bill of health? That's always a prelude to calamity. :(

Who was it posted that we had a clean bill of health? That's always a prelude to calamity. :(

Came from the OS before Fryatt got injured methinks. The injuries we got yesterday don't seem too serious though and the players will probably shake them off by the time we go to Leeds and playforapointwin :D

Archived