Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Leeds Ratings

Conrad - 6. Very little to do apart from kicking.

Stearman - 7. Assured and two vital clearences.

NEJ - 7. His best defensive performance yet, very rarely did he get beat.

Mcauley - 7. A collosus in the air, never got beaten.

Kisnorbo - 7. Put his body on the line.

Low - 6. Better than Saturday, misse d a good chance though.

Tiatto - 7. Did well to keep calm after his booking, nice finish too.

Williams - 6. Before he went off, it looked as if everything was going to go through him.

Hughes - 5. Didn't really do much.

Hammond - 6. His pace alwasy caused a threat, wasted a good chance.

Hume - 8. Class, hard work, winnign balls he shouldn't and a great goal.

Welsh - 6. Very positive running, should release the ball earlier though.

Momo - 6. Fresh legs, energy and enthuisasm (!)

Maybury - 6. Help stifle the game, nearly scored.

Conrad - 7 Was there again when it mattered

Stearman - 7. Better performance and as Bert says, two top draw clearances

NEJ - 7. Looked very assured this evening.

Mcauley - 7. looking like a proper find.

Kisnorbo - 6.5 Thought he was off the pace in the first half but settled well in the second.

Low - 6. Still doesn't do it for me.

Tiatto - 7. Much better. Held the middle well. One crazy tackle again though I'll forgive him that because he scored.

Williams - 6. Started well again, showing some class vision.

Hughes - 4. Not sure he cares.

Hammond - 7 Some excellent turning of his marker, still hitting the ground too quick under presure.

Hume - 8. On fire at the minute, Tireless and inspirational.

Welsh - 6.5 Like the way he takes a player on and can get round them.However when he's caught he's knocked off the ball too easily.

Momo and Maybury -7 Both entered the game at a difficult time and provided us with cool heads and no lack of passion. Keep Momo this revitalised and Low can start fearing for his place.

Logan - 7 - A few good stops, big presence.

Stearman - 6 - Did well defending, not his usual attacking self though

McAuley - 8 - Quality again, wins evrything

Kisnorbo - 8 - Also quality, commitment and bravery with 2 blocks.

Nils - 7 - Actually played well :o Good tackling, good covering, still shame about distribution though.

Low - 3 - Did he do anything?!? I can't believe we still play this bag of League 2 rubbish.

Tiatto - 8 - Blinder when he moved in centre, and i'm usually the first to criticise...

Williams - 7 - Was playing well before he got crunched. Nice touches.

Hughes - 6 - Didn't really do anything to show me he is better than Weso.

Hume - 9 - Worked so hard it's silly, i love this guy. Work rate and commitment %100 and a great finish to boot. :thumbup:

Hammond - 8 - Worked 'til he was dead on his feet, got a man sent off aswell, but should have scored...

Logan - 7 - A few good stops, big presence.

Stearman - 6 - Did well defending, not his usual attacking self though

McAuley - 8 - Quality again, wins evrything

Kisnorbo - 8 - Also quality, commitment and bravery with 2 blocks.

Nils - 7 - Actually played well :o Good tackling, good covering, still shame about distribution though.

Low - 3 - Did he do anything?!? I can't believe we still play this bag of League 2 rubbish.Tiatto - 8 - Blinder when he moved in centre, and i'm usually the first to criticise...

Williams - 7 - Was playing well before he got crunched. Nice touches.

Hughes - 6 - Didn't really do anything to show me he is better than Weso.

Hume - 9 - Worked so hard it's silly, i love this guy. Work rate and commitment %100 and a great finish to boot. :thumbup:

Hammond - 8 - Worked 'til he was dead on his feet, got a man sent off aswell, but should have scored...

Well he set Hume up for a start.

Were you there? If so, you would have noticed how he can no longer even control a ball. He would have a 1 if he hadn't have set Hume up. :mad:

No, I don't need to be there to know he didn't deserve a 3, a 3 is the kind of rating Juan Pablo Angel would of got after missing a penalty and scoring a og in 5 minutes.

Besides you asked what he did, I simply replied. :D

Logan 6

Stearman 7

Kisnorbo 7

McAuley 7

Nisse 7 The best I've seen him play was solid all game

Low 5

Hughes 5

Williams 5 started well before he was taken off

Tiatto 7 Great finish but another booking!

Hume 7 Bit of a quiet game but he did get the second

Hammond 7 His pace caused problems

Well i wasn't the only 1 slaggin him off, the 3 blokes next to me were and so were a couple behind me. He just could not do anything imo. Obviously i'm wrong if you guys that weren't even there think he played well :rolleyes:

Well for one, there are a percentage of Leicester fans who are stubborn idiots and like to slag off the same player over and over again regardless of performance, with Andy Johnson having the night off I bet it was split between Low, Tiatto (until he scored that normally shuts them up) and Hughes, so I wouldn't listen to the people around you.

Two people who went have given him a 6 and how do you know Dynamite didn't go? He may not of been that great but im fairly certain a 3 is very excessive, it just annoys me a bit when people hand out 1,2 or 3 ratings, they're normally just exaggerating. Especially in this instance when the player in question set up what turned out to be the winning goal.

Not having a pop at you personally it's a general thing that’s been getting on my nerves for awhile.

Well for one, there are a percentage of Leicester fans who are stubborn idiots and like to slag off the same player over and over again regardless of performance, with Andy Johnson having the night off I bet it was split between Low, Tiatto (until he scored that normally shuts them up) and Hughes, so I wouldn't listen to the people around you.

Two people who went have given him a 6 and how do you know Dynamite didn't go? He may not of been that great but im fairly certain a 3 is very excessive, it just annoys me a bit when people hand out 1,2 or 3 ratings, they're normally just exaggerating. Especially in this instance when the player in question set up what turned out to be the winning goal.

Not having a pop at you personally it's a general thing that’s been getting on my nerves for awhile.

good show old chap, it is ridiculous. personally i thought johnson didn't offer much last nite ;) i'll openly admit when a player is a discrace to the shirt he wears, i didn't think that hughes was brilliant last night but he was ok. low is a decent player (not great) and he doesnt leave his position open like our other options would, if you want to play the ball down the right side the bloke is there providing an outlet as an alternative to hoofball

Well i wasn't the only 1 slaggin him off, the 3 blokes next to me were and so were a couple behind me. He just could not do anything imo. Obviously i'm wrong if you guys that weren't even there think he played well :rolleyes:

Low other than the shot and through ball was very poor, constantly losing the ball and not tracking back. Lets hope he picks up.

Yeah Manwell, 3 is an exaggeration, but i just wanted to get my point across that he is out of his depth in this division. Yes i was there obviously as ive already said it, and "Frankieworthoyaggedmywife" get your head out of Manwells rear end.

So your not one of the people who have joined us in slagging off Andy Johnson then?

Different strokes. Johnson isn't an unknown, Low is (largely.) Johnson's just past it, he was bollocks when he used to play for us back in the day - just a crap Robbie Savage, he's just a crap Robbie Savage. :(

They raved about him on Sky Sports!

I am sceptical of anyone who calls themselves lil'!

I also feel it it a little premature (ie. 12 games into the season) to right someone off completely!

You're right there. Momo's played 27 games and is still getting another chance... :whistle:

Don't let em bully you lildave3. If you thought he was crap that's your opinion and there's a good many agree with you.

Archived