Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

***Graphics Competition***Week 3***

Design a 400x400 pixil splash for your favourite music artist or band.

Good luck.

Points will be awarded 3,2,1 for the first three places.

Please not, if the spash is not 400x400 you will not be including in the points.

I dunno if I can be arsed this week. If it comes to a toss up between designing graphics or playing computer games, then computer games win hands-down. ;)

You don't have anything to prove but you have alot to improve on... Even if you just spent 20 minutes a night you will have something good by next week!! Come on anish... don't let the team down!! :thumbup:

46438[/snapback]

I know I could improve - but that will all come in good time, I don't need to pressure myself in improving week by week!

If he dont want to do it then forget it.

Totally up to Anish, i feel this will turn out a failure, abit dissapointing really.

Can the rest of you keeping going, your getting good everyone?

Good effort there Benji, getting alot better and im glad your still trying in this competition, keep it up getting better its good how you adopt other peoples ideas.

Love the snow on the lettering, very appropriate.

MAD.jpg

Hope i got the size right this week  blue !!  lol

46466[/snapback]

oasis.jpg

I dont know the rules but if your willing to let me swap then ill replace the madness with oasis please :thumbup:

46474[/snapback]

Why? The madness one is so much better :S

Ricey that is brilliant! Great effort there.

Davieg you're getting better all the time - one suggestion would be to download some fonts as this would improve your design presentation. www.dafont.com would be one place to start.

Archived