Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

City on Sky

City On Sky

Leicester City's Championship clash against Birmingham City will now be played on Friday, January 19 to accommodate the SKY television cameras.

The match was originally scheduled to be played 24 hours later at the Walkers Stadium on the Saturday, but the TV schedule which was released today has forced the switch.

The corresponding fixture between the two clubs, which took place at St Andrew's earlier this month, finished in a 1-1 draw.

City On Sky

Leicester City's Championship clash against Birmingham City will now be played on Friday, January 19 to accommodate the SKY television cameras.

The match was originally scheduled to be played 24 hours later at the Walkers Stadium on the Saturday, but the TV schedule which was released today has forced the switch.

The corresponding fixture between the two clubs, which took place at St Andrew's earlier this month, finished in a 1-1 draw.

Will give us an extra day to recover ahead of what will be a tough trip to Ninian Park on the Tuesday night. Might not be ideal for some supporters though and the attendance will probably dip because of it.

great, yet another game to add to the list of games i will miss this season :(

So what you're just a matchday attending fan, who gives a flying **** what you think or how it affects you?

So what you're just a matchday attending fan, who gives a flying **** what you think or how it affects you?

would be a bit foolish to attend on a non-matchday really. friday games usually get ignored by viewers as they tend to have better things to do, its an odd time to put matches on IMO

would be a bit foolish to attend on a non-matchday really. friday games usually get ignored by viewers as they tend to have better things to do, its an odd time to put matches on IMO

I meant as opposed to a TV fan. As for Fridays it's the only night of the week when they can guarantee no other footy is being played. In comparison with the Premier & Euro matches it costs them almost nothing and probably generates a fair number of subscriptions.

I meant as opposed to a TV fan. As for Fridays it's the only night of the week when they can guarantee no other footy is being played. In comparison with the Premier & Euro matches it costs them almost nothing and probably generates a fair number of subscriptions.

there's been a few times when there have been matches on fridays but then only one premiership game on a sunday, which would be a much better time for a match to be screened

Would it be pedantic to point out that it wouldn't have been played 24 hours later but more like 19 hours 15 minutes later? :ph34r:

Wonder what positions both clubs will be in by then.

Bet bruce won't be manager!!

why what price we doing them at?
No idea, but I would like to think we could some how 'get them back' for their extortionate pricing. Having said that, it is the ordinary fan who suffers, so perhaps I should calm down a bit!

No idea, but I would like to think we could some how 'get them back' for their extortionate pricing. Having said that, it is the ordinary fan who suffers, so perhaps I should calm down a bit!

Calm down dear is a commerial! enterprise......... thed bring 3,500 blue noses charge them the going rate!

Archived