Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

I do love assumptious arseholes

From Damian on Aston Villa blog:

"Martin O'Neill is going to get a great reception tomorrow night when he heads back to Leicester, the club he won two League Cups with but at the end of 90 minutes I suspect not all Leicester fans will be very happy with him.

"Leicester are currently 14th in The Championship and are doing okay but there is just too much of a gap in quality between the two sides and I suspect that it will be the quality in the Aston Villa team that wins the match."

And why's that?

Leicester are at home where, in Tottenham, they beat an arguably better team than Villa. They beat Charlton before that and took an away match at Bolton to extra time.

Promoted Championship sides like Reading and Sheffield United learned to respect us too so let Damian carry on I say cos he may be trying to see through the tears when he gets on the M69 for the journey home.

This might be an emotional return day for MON but its the fixture of his lifetime for Kelly and he'll be itching to be able to reflect Wednesday on laying the ghost of MON and announcing the real arrival of a new dynasty.

Kelly and I will always disagree on certain things but I sure as Hell hope it happens for him. Even better if he can be clever enough to win with a bit of style...

Archived