Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

SONG for tonight

Come to watch Leicester HE's only come to watch Leicester

Come to watch Leicester HE's only come to watch Leicester

I know I don't get down to City much but how lovely that you took the time and effort to make a song about me, thank you sir! :thumbup:

The reaction of only a few chants was exactly what I wanted, obviously he wasn't going to get no reaction at all so I expected chants to do with MON but there were less chants than I expected.

The reason I didn't want MON to get any reaction or abit of a reaction is because he did a great job here and I will NEVER forget it he is a legend but since he left he's gone to 2 clubs I hate, Celtic I was gutted when he left, when he left celtic I was just getting to like him and gain abit of respect for him then he did worse than joining Celtic...He joined Villa! The Scum.

I know players and managers ain't gonna move to a certain club because someone doesn't like it but its just a personal view.

And that reaction was exactly the type I wanted. I was expecting it to be MON chant after MON chant but he had 1 or 2 (I think)

And LOVED it when he got boos after he ignored us with the "Martin Start the wave chant"

Archived