Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Clattenburg

A total knob. :mad:

And the linos weren't much better. :mad:

yeah, was their first goal offside, I was inline and to me it looked asif the guy who crossed it was offside when the ball was passed to him?

If I'm wrong that is why I should never be a linesman. :thumbup:

Couldn't see the second incident clearly. The first always looked like a potential penalty. I'd like to view the whole incident on video but refs don't get that chance and yesterday was a prime example of the need for video evidence to be used. So often an incident is not nearly as straightforward as it looks.

The first penalty came from crap defending, three players on one attacker, and although the second wasn't a penalty, it could have been avoided had low and maybury not been so sloppy. The third goal, well...We didn't deserve to win the game because we weren't as solid as Villa, it's simple really. I thought the great performers of last night such as Kisnorbo, Weso, McCauley, Hume and Johansson were let down by a combination of Low and Maybury, and also some tactical ineptitude. Add some Premiership fitness from Villa too.

The most annoying thing is that nothing will be done to him for his rubbish performance (and if it is he'll just get bumped to the Championship! :o), both managers said they weren't pens, but no-one will even look into it let alone do something about it. The timing of both was highly suspicious also.

Archived