Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SteveJacko

It would have been Chelsea !

I'd have been more annoyed if it was arsenal away coz i wanna see their new stadium. I suppose one good thing has come of Josh Low - its saved us forking out about £40 for a ticket to the game!

Can look at it from this point of view cup runs can get expensive I remeber 2004/05 went blackpool home/away, reading away, charlton away and finally blackburn away. cost me going on £150. at least for the villa game I only spent a fiver.

It'd have been equally likely that we'd have got Notts County, Chesterfield or Port Vale though. Sure we can look at it like " we'd have got Chelsea :angry: " but I can bet that if we were in the hat we'd have drew a Championship side or even Wycombe :pinch:

' date='Oct 26 2006, 01:16 AM' post='429781']

If "ifs" and "buts" were chips and putts we'd all be Tiger Woods.

:thumbup:

Luvvin that quote... its a new version of my grandma's "if if s and ands were pots and pans there'd be no need of tinkers"

If it wasnt for Clattenburgs dodgy decisions , Lows stupid clearance , then we would be at Stamford Bridge in the next round of the Carling Cup instead of Villa :angry: , alwell ........... Always the FA Cup to come :thumbup:
Oh well. I'm sure I can think of something else to do with my time and money.

Archived