Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finn Claw

Worst City 11

Right, after a poor display against QPR me and my mates were wondering who would make the worst leicester 11

We ended up opting for a 4 3 3 approah;

--------------------Kalak

-Coatsworth, Carey, Mohan, Spearing

---------R Hill, J lewis, Ramsey

--------Akinbye, Benjiman, gee

Managed by Pleat and taylor

I don't think Sylla has really played enough games, our criteria was players who somehow managed to play a fair few games durig the tenure at the club, so one game wonders don't count

I'm sure this has been done before but is always good fun, funnily enough the best leicester 11 was much harder to do...

Coatsworth & Ramsey - no way

No way should Rambo be in there !!!!! My brother got his shirt off his back the day we beat oxford to stay up he has it hanging in his leicester city shrine at his house. he turned his extension into a bar and has lcfc stuff in it including about 18 different city shirts from the 1950's to the present day. a collection of scarves,hat,flag, cup final prog and framed pics....he calls it Filbert Street ! :)

Being 16, my lcfc knowledge is limited to 1995ish-present

Pressman

Rogers Laursen Lee Marshall Gilbert

Hamill Gemmill Summerbee Low

Fenton Akinbiyi

Surely Hamill can't be in there? He only played a handful of games for us. There surely has to be somebody worse to put in there?

And yes, although low is poor, as with Hamill he has only played a few games for us.

Where is Junior lewis?

Look at the clear chances to the goals scored ratio and you will see Fryatt is way better.

I somehow doubt it!

Fryatt's missed more then his fair share of chance's this season already, he missed a sitter on Saturday that would have given us the three points and I somehow doubt that clubs will pay anything near the £15 million that's been paid for Akinbiyi.

Right, after a poor display against QPR me and my mates were wondering who would make the worst leicester 11

We ended up opting for a 4 3 3 approah;

--------------------Kalak

-Coatsworth, Carey, Mohan, Spearing

---------R Hill, J lewis, Ramsey

--------Akinbye, Benjiman, gee

Managed by Pleat and taylor

I don't think Sylla has really played enough games, our criteria was players who somehow managed to play a fair few games durig the tenure at the club, so one game wonders don't count

I'm sure this has been done before but is always good fun, funnily enough the best leicester 11 was much harder to do...

Did we really have players as bad as that?

And I was going to forward Sylla, Brevett and Joe Hamill. But suddenly they look like maestros compared with that lot.

Yea I know. Maestros don't look much good either! :whistle::(

I somehow doubt it!

Fryatt's missed more then his fair share of chance's this season already, he missed a sitter on Saturday that would have given us the three points and I somehow doubt that clubs will pay anything near the £15 million that's been paid for Akinbiyi.

I dont think it was a sitter for Fryatt, it wouldnt fall for him so didnt he have to jump up to strike it? For someone who clearly wasnt match fit its not like it was on a plate for him. Yes he should have scored but it wasnt as bad as some of the chances Ade missed for us over the years (Blackburn and Liverpool spring straight to mind)

Can I include Kisnorbo the midfielder in the worst ever 11? Defensively he's brilliant, as a midfielder he was shocking!

Of the last decade...

Pressman

Curtis

Laursen

Howey

Gilbert

W**e (can't believe NO-ONE has picked him.. :o:o:o )

Jones (ditto, if only because of the money we blew on him)

Gemmill

Eadie

Blake

Morris

Of the last decade...

Pressman

Curtis

Laursen

Howey

Gilbert

W**e (can't believe NO-ONE has picked him.. :o:o:o )

Jones (ditto, if only because of the money we blew on him)

Gemmill

Eadie

Blake

Morris

Half of those are just injury-ridden players, and some of them only played a handful of games.

You can't say Jones was bad just because he cost a lot of money, he had decent ability and was a committed player.

Akinbyi didnt do well for us but at least he tried hard and could never be falted for his commitment.

Jones and also Eadie were good players, they just were unlucky with injuries.

For me the worst players were always those who just didnt seem to try or give a crap.

Half of those are just injury-ridden players, and some of them only played a handful of games.

You can't say Jones was bad just because he cost a lot of money, he had decent ability and was a committed player.

Perhaps so, but we paid way over the odds for him.

In fact several of these players took large sums of money out of the club, and in some cases money we didn't actually have.

They must therefore bear responsibility for our recent sorry decline.

Archived