Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
holly

Leicester City Football Club Take-Over

Which neither of them have, so on what basis are they worth 6m?

If someone came in tomorrow and offered 1m for each the club would snap their hands off, gift wrap them, hand deliver them and chuck in a free Momo Sylla.

Your right, espically as all a club has to do to get Chambers is offer him a contract as he is under 17, we would get whatever the tribunal thought fair. Which would be alot less than a million

The TPH/DiscoBob offer still stands.

I'm going to up the ante, all shareholders will also get a stick of Extra chewing gum per 100,000 shares owned, or part thereof...but only if they accept by the end of the week. If not, the gum goes back in the pocket.

6m wouldn't buy the acamemy front line?????? Are you having a Giraffe?

Bloody hell Babylon I was joking!.

But seeing everyone's made me dwell on a throwaway remark you are considering the following:

Ashley Chambers, Billy McKay, Eric Odhiambo, Max Gradel and Andy King.

If you'd sell that lot £6m down - no adds ons or re-sale bonuses - I'd say you can by a lot with £6m

And you might be right to sell.

No doubt some of you would take £1m for the five. How many would even recognise em if you saw em in the street?.

Valuation is always a matter of opinion and need.

But at the moment Chambers is the England age group centre-forward. He seems to score pretty regularly.

You wouldn't half feel a pratt if he made it through to senior England level.

Couldn't happen at Leicester of course. Except for Lineker!. :whistle:

Archived