Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

15 Games

A while back I said i'd assess things after 15 games cus I thought that would give us a good indication of how kelly was doing and give him enough time to sort some stuff out.

Well my assessment is we are 10 games unbeaten (excluding villa extra time), into the top half for the first time since god knows when and are about to have some cash pumped in for Rob to spend. We have a long way to go but.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH ROB KELLY. :smile:

5 games to come in November. Two tough home games. Three winnable away games, although I'd take a point at Hillsborough.

Saturday, 04 November 2006

Sheff Wed v Leicester, 15:00

Saturday, 11 November 2006

Leicester v Plymouth, 15:00

Saturday, 18 November 2006

Leicester v Preston, 15:00

Saturday, 25 November 2006

Derby v Leicester, 15:00

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

Norwich v Leicester, 19:45

5 games to come in November. Two tough home games. Three winnable away games, although I'd take a point at Hillsborough.

Saturday, 04 November 2006

Sheff Wed v Leicester, 15:00

Saturday, 11 November 2006

Leicester v Plymouth, 15:00

Saturday, 18 November 2006

Leicester v Preston, 15:00

Saturday, 25 November 2006

Derby v Leicester, 15:00

Tuesday, 28 November 2006

Norwich v Leicester, 19:45

They're all in the Calendar :thumbup:

What is becoming abudantly clear is that whilst we may not be the best team in the league, we have absolutely nothing to fear from anyone else. Perhaps the boss will decide that our position of relative security means we can play a slightly more adventurous game, which could make the next few weeks interesting.

After those horrible performances in the first two games of the season in August, things do seem to be a helluva lot brighter

What is becoming abudantly clear is that whilst we may not be the best team in the league, we have absolutely nothing to fear from anyone else. Perhaps the boss will decide that our position of relative security means we can play a slightly more adventurous game, which could make the next few weeks interesting.

After those horrible performances in the first two games of the season in August, things do seem to be a helluva lot brighter

True, I don't see anything to fear in those next 5 to be honest. We may not win them all, but we can take something from any of those games.

Sheff Weds away will be very hard! They're on a decent run of form at home and so i'd take a draw without a doubt! Think it should be a cracker though!

Draw away from home is usually acceptable. Id would be happy with 9 points from those games.

A while back I said i'd assess things after 15 games cus I thought that would give us a good indication of how kelly was doing and give him enough time to sort some stuff out.

Well my assessment is we are 10 games unbeaten (excluding villa extra time), into the top half for the first time since god knows when and are about to have some cash pumped in for Rob to spend. We have a long way to go but.....

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH ROB KELLY. :smile:

I glad you feel so happy. It's been a long time coming for some of us. :thumbup:

Sheff Weds away will be very hard! They're on a decent run of form at home and so i'd take a draw without a doubt! Think it should be a cracker though!

Why's that? If we show the teamwork we did tonight then Sheffield soddin Wednesday might well think the visit of Leicester will be hard. I just hope Kelly doesn't make the mistake of getting ahead and then trying to step back and hold out. Not that I think he will. He doesn't really fall back, just commits a bit less to attack which is not quite the same thing.

Why's that? If we show the teamwork we did tonight then Sheffield soddin Wednesday might well think the visit of Leicester will be hard. I just hope Kelly doesn't make the mistake of getting ahead and then trying to step back and hold out. Not that I think he will. He doesn't really fall back, just commits a bit less to attack which is not quite the same thing.

:thumbup:

There's nothing wrong with stepping back from attack-mode for a period - it's when you switch to all out defence that things invariably go tits up. ;)

We're having some good form at the moment. Hopefully we can finish the season around where we are now.

Where we are in the League or where we are in terms of our form? :blink::dunno:

Archived