Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Head Honcho

Where will we finish

Start of the season I thought:

30% chance of top 6

5% chance of automatic promotion

Now

50% chance of top 6

25% chance of promotion

What do you all think?

Before the season I thought 25% top 6, and 75% top 12

Now im feeling if Mandaric takes over 45% top 6 55% top 10.

i think that if we can keep the margin of under 10 points off the play-offs untill january and improve the team in specific areas then, then i believe we have a very good chance of the players

look now 8 games unbeaten and we think the squad needs desperatly improving in certain areas imagine what we can do with them strenghthened (sp?)

Firstly the buy-out has to go through, secondly we need to see how it impacts on RK/the team and the January Window and we also need to see how any new staff/players settle in any new set up...

...that said I think we can realistically make a push for the playoffs, more likley I'd have said a top ten finish, where Milan to be owning the club and RK not to steer the club firmly into the top ten i could see a new manager being apionted over the summer...

...it'll be interesting to say the least :)

Am I the only person who wouldn't be that pissed off if we finished where we are at the moment? I predicted 10th at the start of the season and I'd be happy with that at the end, even if we do get taken over. With a couple of quality additions it is conceivable we could make the push for the play-offs but I don't want Kelly sacked if we don't make it. Will be a lot of pressure on Kelly now judging by some fans' expectations. I can't help thinking people are overestimating Mandaric's spending power and the effect that any incoming players would have.

Course not, but I think it's quite a funny question anyway, 'Where will we finish?'

There is so much to consider right now that we can't seriously harbour any expectations other than that we don't have a repeat of last season, as a bonus at this stage you'd have to say top 10 is achievable but nothing more can be expected.

Roll on the Milan Years - I love this bit - "My aim is to re-awaken Leicester City and aspire to the dreams of their passionate supporters and bring Premiership football back to the club at the earliest opportunity,"

Am I the only person who wouldn't be that pissed off if we finished where we are at the moment? I predicted 10th at the start of the season and I'd be happy with that at the end, even if we do get taken over. With a couple of quality additions it is conceivable we could make the push for the play-offs but I don't want Kelly sacked if we don't make it. Will be a lot of pressure on Kelly now judging by some fans' expectations. I can't help thinking people are overestimating Mandaric's spending power and the effect that any incoming players would have.

yeah people seem to think mandarich spent a lot of money at pompey. dream on suckers he ll put us in a very good position yes....btw anyone gng to complain of ticket prices now. No i dnt knw why everyone is so desperate to make this a blind marriage. hope the board gets a good deal but...

Firstly the buy-out has to go through, secondly we need to see how it impacts on RK/the team and the January Window and we also need to see how any new staff/players settle in any new set up...

...that said I think we can realistically make a push for the playoffs, more likley I'd have said a top ten finish, where Milan to be owning the club and RK not to steer the club firmly into the top ten i could see a new manager being apionted over the summer...

...it'll be interesting to say the least :)

I wasn't really taking the impending buy-out into consideration just our current form.

I doubt MM buying us will improve final league position.

Feel exactly the same, alot of pressure on the club to get instant success isn't there ? :o

We may have the ability to get a team that can play consistently well for the whole season and finish top 8 but I won't be too dissapointed aslong as we finish above 14th. Below 14th would be dissapointing if kelly gets good financial backing as there would'nt be much sign of improvement.

I'll settle for anything above 14th :P But come on, bring on a top 6 finish :D

At first I thought 10% relegation, 80% bottom half and 10% playoffs. Then I thought that was wrong and it would be more like 18% play offs, 99% midtable and 23% relegation. Now Mandy is coming I think it is almost 110% world domination, 14% cheese burgers and 40% proof.

I dont think we will make play offs this season. We are winning games instead of drwing them like Levein did, but i dont think we will make it this year. I will be happy with a top half of the table, and beating the sheep!

All depends on Mandy's money. We did well to see off a major injury crisis and come out unbeaten over 90 mins, but as the season goes on without new signings we don't have enough quality to push for promotion.

Top Half without Manderic

Playoffs with our new Uncle.

:whistle:

Archived