Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Ebay Citeh

Currently:

Iain Hume Match Worn Shirt vs. Stoke - 31 bids, £165.00

Wesolowski Match Worn Shirt vs. Villa - 21 bids, £215.00

Kisnorbo Match Worn Shirt vs. QPR - 16 bids, £102.00

Has anyone here bid? Seriously.

That's a huge amount of money for a shirt in my book. A shirt worn in a cup final or a play-off final or by the scorer of the goal that sent us up...those I understand. These shirts cost £10-£30 in the shop, grab the player on the way in and *bosh* there's your signed shirt.

And then there's the postage.

Currently:

That's a huge amount of money for a shirt in my book. A shirt worn in a cup final or a play-off final or by the scorer of the goal that sent us up...those I understand. These shirts cost £10-£30 in the shop, grab the player on the way in and *bosh* there's your signed shirt.

I wouldnt mind 1 for criggy actually.

Currently:

Is the club so desperate for money? :ph34r::whistle::P

Yea - here

I think they should branch out and start flogging office staplers and toilet rolls.

the club will be selling LCFC condoms next , wonder what they would call the different sizes? because everything in the club shop comes in different sizes :ph34r:

Tiatto's just a dickhead so he'd probably need to get his own extra small made up for him specially.

Well, you might think that. But even my standard Donkey XXXL didn't slip that easily over his shiny pate. Even after we'd rubbed his noggin with what we found in Grimsby Fisheries' bins.

Archived