Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

Chandler's Takeover Thread

I will post exclusively on this thread about what I know of the development of MM's bid for LCFC. I ask of Moderators the same rights that they accord other posters INCLUDINGLY THE RIGHT TO RESPOND WITH VITRIOL TO GRATUITOUS ABUSE.

Let the games begin...

OK here's a little teaser for you...do you think MM decided to buy LCFC around August 20th when the Screws first broke the story? Well you'd be wrong if you do...

And why did MM sell out to GAYDARmark (fnarr! fnarr!)?

And did MM really like Pompey? I'll answer that one now. He hated the club, he hated the town, he hated the town council and he couldn't wait to be shot of the place

I will post exclusively on this thread about what I know of the development of MM's bid for LCFC. I ask of Moderators the same rights that they accord other posters INCLUDINGLY THE RIGHT TO RESPOND WITH VITRIOL TO GRATUITOUS ABUSE.

Let the games begin...

It seems awfully sad that you are starting this thread with the sole aim of provoking confrontation and abuse. :nono:

OK here's a little teaser for you...do you think MM decided to buy LCFC around August 20th when the Screws first broke the story? Well you'd be wrong if you do...

And did MM really like Pompey? I'll answer that one now. He hated the club, he hated the town, he hated the town council and he couldn't wait to be shot of the place

lol So how can you prove to us that this is the truth then?

I think I might start a thread about Milan and what he really thinks, however I dont know 'cos I've never met the bloke :S

Prove the bit in bold :)

'Cus i find it hard to believe..

i think he likes abuse :blink: seems that kinda guy :D

well chandler asked the questions himself ,( not smart actually, shows an egotistical character,) rather than just giving us the answers with accompanying evidence which im assuming he has?

My my, it's been a while but someone isn't too far off the mark :whistle:

It seems awfully sad that you are starting this thread with the sole aim of provoking confrontation and abuse. :nono:

He didn't quite say that. Just implied that he expected abuse and wanted the right to respond in kind. :whistle:

But there's no doubt it will spark controversy. But if we all know a bit more of the truth then so what. I'm listening at any rate.

He didn't quite say that. Just implied that he expected abuse and wanted the right to respond in kind.

It is not a possibility, abusive posts will be deleted no matter who instigates them. Rules is the rules boss...

*taps finger against forelock and wanders off, whistling*

i think he likes abuse :blink: seems that kinda guy :D

well chandler asked the questions himself ,( not smart actually, shows an egotistical character,) rather than just giving us the answers with accompanying evidence which im assuming he has?

Sometimes it's not always possible or tactful to lay the evidence on the line. A little leeway might be in order.

Was wondering were you'd been! :P

Are you going to spill the beans or do I have to pm you.... :whistle:

I had a bad experience with a chicken kiev!!!!!!

Trawl back months ago and it is all there, not about MM but the whole take over malarky, it's been on the cards but no thanks to the Board, they've been sat on their arse scratching their balls and picking ticks off each other wondering how the hell to get out the mess they created.

Thankfully a a trusty old steed is galloping in from the horizon to joust with our Serb-Yankee suitor.

Disco Bob's got his moderatorship back!

It's only a matter of time surely before I'm welcomed back in to the fold with open arms and perhaps a bouquet of flowers?

Well don't go expecting open legs will you?

I had a bad experience with a chicken kiev!!!!!!

Trawl back months ago and it is all there, not about MM but the whole take over malarky, it's been on the cards but no thanks to the Board, they've been sat on their arse scratching their balls and picking ticks off each other wondering how the hell to get out the mess they created.

Thankfully a a trusty old steed is galloping in from the horizon to joust with our Serb-Yankee suitor.

If you mean Martin George why now?. Why not a bit earlier before we had a rough start to the season. Or has RK been doing too well to make it easy to state a case for McAllister as boss?.

I sometimes wonder if one of you or Chandler is Gary McAllister, or someone from the MG camp. But that's a ridiculously long shot. I'm no Hercule Poirot!. :whistle:

Archived