Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chandler

Chandler's Takeover Thread

Portsmouth is a dump. An horrendous dump. No one bar the deranged and afflicted could possible think kindly of the place.

What do you base that on?? I've lived there for the past 2 years and its really nice, even been in the sea!

I can say that liek all towns it has its rough areas but overall its alot nicer than leicester!!

Southsea common or Vicky park... no comparison, Portsmouth i think is just plan nicer

What do you base that on?

1. Friend at Poly there
  2. Brother at Southampton uni
  3. I had to visit the builders merchants there twice a month, once upon a time
  4. Every ferry I've caught
  5. Stranded there during the London bombings

It is, in my opinion, a tossy little dump.

What do you base that on?? I've lived there for the past 2 years and its really nice, even been in the sea!

I can say that liek all towns it has its rough areas but overall its alot nicer than leicester!!

Southsea common or Vicky park... no comparison, Portsmouth i think is just plan nicer

Pompey or to be more precise Southsea is a great place to live I was only there a few weeks ago.

Portsmouth City Council did the right thing when they bought a chunk of land in Havant, a neighbouring borough and stuck all the rejects there!

It'd be like LCC sticking the whole of Beaumont Leys onto a patch of land in Oakham.

Leigh Park is now the one of the biggest council estates in Europe and one of the worst!

[*]Brother at Southampton uni

ooooo dangerous terratory there..... comparing pompey to "the scum" as they are know, just hope none of the pompey fans are reading that :ph34r:

from what you've said Bob sounds like you havent been there too recently, but pompey in hte summer is especially nice, if u are ever around that area when the sun is shining. :thumbup:

Exactly like Zorro and there is a big C across the screen, he has his name up in lights in the topic title, that's why I thought I'd help him along with the take out topic.

doubly famous now :P

It'd be like LCC sticking the whole of Beaumont Leys onto a patch of land in Oakham.

Leigh Park is now the one of the biggest council estates in Europe and one of the worst!

Awwwww, can't they take New Parks, the Saff and the Monsell there to!!!??? Pleeeease!! :thumbup::whistle:

No offence to either Barton or Chandler Bing.. but you both seem big on mouth and small on trousers.

If you know so much, just say it. No body knows who you are on here I don't think, the club can't track you down through this board unless you post anything slanderous, in which case they could ask for you IP address.

Stop with all the smoke and mirror, "the clues are out there" crap. It's not the x-files, i'm not Mulder and The peoples hero isn't Scully. So, once and for all... Put your money where you mouth is guys.

No offence to either Barton or Chandler Bing.. but you both seem big on mouth and small on trousers.

If you know so much, just say it. No body knows who you are on here I don't think, the club can't track you down through this board unless you post anything slanderous, in which case they could ask for you IP address.

Stop with all the smoke and mirror, "the clues are out there" crap. It's not the x-files, i'm not Mulder and The peoples hero isn't Scully. So, once and for all... Put your money where you mouth is guys.

1. You're wasting your time.

2. He may not have the ginger hair but there is an uncanny resemblance.

Gillian Anderson or something?

Wasn't she FHM sexiest woman of the year once or something?

Or something?

Or something?

Something like that... sexiest tiny ginger tv star on the planet 1983 or something, something. Chris Evans came second and sonya third.

Archived