Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

October 2006 Player of the Month

Octoboer 2006 Player of the Month  

109 members have voted

1. 1. 14 Players Eligible

• Conrad Logan
    • Richard Stearman
    • Darren Kenton
    • Gareth McAuley
    • Paddy McCarthy
    • Paddy Kisnorbo
    • Nils Eric Johansson
    • Josh Low
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Danny Tiatto
    • Iain Hume
    • Elvis Hammond
    • Andy Welsh
    • Momo Sylla

Whatever, the point being he got an absolutely needless red card. He's our most solid player and possibly the best within our ranks at the present time. McCarthy and McAuley proved during his absense that we have competent cover at the back, but up front is a different story. If it wasn't for Hume's magic up front and his 5 goals, we'd still be languishing in and around the drop zone.

Alarmingly true, now you mention it. :blink:

Get Dodds back, we might need him soon. :ph34r:

Whatever, the point being he got an absolutely needless red card. He's our most solid player and possibly the best within our ranks at the present time. McCarthy and McAuley proved during his absense that we have competent cover at the back, but up front is a different story. If it wasn't for Hume's magic up front and his 5 goals, we'd still be languishing in and around the drop zone.

Tbh, I can't really argue with that post. Kisnorbo is amazing and as you say, he is our most solid and quite possibly best player atm, and for him to be stupidly sent off is not at all what we need. With regards to the problems we have upfront, we need to buy both a creative midfielder and a striker capable of putting the ball in the net. I know we're not going to have a bottom-less pit to pull money from, so we're not going to get world class players, but we are in desperate need of somebody who knows where the net is to accompany Hyooooooom (as Jankers calls him :) )

Hume is currently 1st by a country mile on 50, with Kisnorbo far behind in 2nd on 13, and Logan 7 behind him in 3rd :thumbup:

And btw sheephead, you were right and I like L1 a lot - my half season ticket will definitely be bought here :)

please understand that the information contained in this post was completely true at the time of posting and is subject to change hereafter

Hume is currently 1st by a country mile on 50, with Kisnorbo far behind in 2nd on 13, and Logan 7 behind him in 3rd :thumbup:

And btw sheephead, you were right and I like L1 a lot - my half season ticket will definitely be bought here :)

please understand that the information contained in this post was completely true at the time of posting and is subject to change hereafter

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuume's got this in the bag

Haha good to hear it JME I don't think I saw you as I was sitting with my other mate 2 seats from away fans at stoke. As I wasn't in my normal st seat

Voting is now closed, thanks for your votes.

Running Totals

Kisnorbo = 5 points

Kenton = 4 points

Logan = 4 points

Hume = 3 points

Low = 1 point

Porter = 1point

October

Hume 67/109 = 3 points

Kisnorbo 19/109 = 2 points

Logan 9/109 = 1 point

September