Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

October 2006 Player of the Month

Octoboer 2006 Player of the Month  

109 members have voted

1. 1. 14 Players Eligible

• Conrad Logan
    • Richard Stearman
    • Darren Kenton
    • Gareth McAuley
    • Paddy McCarthy
    • Paddy Kisnorbo
    • Nils Eric Johansson
    • Josh Low
    • Stephen Hughes
    • Danny Tiatto
    • Iain Hume
    • Elvis Hammond
    • Andy Welsh
    • Momo Sylla

A bit late on this one.. :doh:

Vote Away.

Better late than never. ;)

It's difficult to call - McAuley, Kisnorbo, Hume have all done well in October. Kisnorbo defended well, scored some goals and has generally been immense. Hume has bagged 5 goals and has run around tirelessly all month. McAuley was solid at the back and impressed after an extended run of games.

Blimey... I don't know who to vote for, so I'll get back to you on that. :blush::smile::thumbup:

I don't like to admit this, but for me Tiatto has been one of the few to show any real commitment and desire to win. As many will know, I have been one of his biggest critics, but the last few weeks I have begrudgingly appreciated his effort. Only blot? The stupid, stupid bookings. :doh:

Kisnorbo fans aren't putting up much of a fight, Hume's a country mile ahead. :ph34r:

Aye he is, many moons infront of Kisnorbo in 2nd and Logan in 3rd. But I think people are voting on the basis of sheer determination and goalscoring alone, without stopping to consider goalscoring as well as solid defending and goal-prevention, which both add up to win you games :ph34r:

Aye he is, many moons infront of Kisnorbo in 2nd and Logan in 3rd. But I think people are voting on the basis of sheer determination and goalscoring alone, without stopping to consider goalscoring as well as solid defending and goal-prevention, which both add up to win you games :ph34r:

Kisnorbo missed 3 games because of a stupid red card though, which rightly counts against him! He should know that he's indispensable to our team :rolleyes:

Kisnorbo missed 3 games because of a stupid red card though, which rightly counts against him! He should know that he's indispensable to our team :rolleyes:

I have it on good authority that Kisnorbo only missed the two games in October, which were the games against Southampton and Stoke (a win and a draw) :)

As for him knowing he is indespensable to our team, you're right, he should know that :)

I have it on good authority that Kisnorbo only missed the two games in October, which were the games against Southampton and Stoke (a win and a draw) :)

As for him knowing he is indespensable to our team, you're right, he should know that :)

Whatever, the point being he got an absolutely needless red card. He's our most solid player and possibly the best within our ranks at the present time. McCarthy and McAuley proved during his absense that we have competent cover at the back, but up front is a different story. If it wasn't for Hume's magic up front and his 5 goals, we'd still be languishing in and around the drop zone.

Archived