Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Worst chant ive ever heard.

Yeah thanks for that. I have a Season Ticket one row from the back of L1.It is the worst chant ever heard.

Bloody schoolboys in stone island gear :rolleyes:

You do realise you could do something about those idiots don't you?!?!?

The responsibility you have is huge, take it onboard and do good for th decent City fan :thumbup:

You do realise you could do something about those idiots don't you?!?!?

The responsibility you have is huge, take it onboard and do good for th decent City fan :thumbup:

What are you suggesting? Buying them some decent clobber?

Yeah what are you suggesting? Theres a chap on the back row he oftens shouts abuse at them lol. :unsure:

Well yeah, decent clobber for one would be a start, but I don't think any of these muppets deserve to be schooled in how to 'look the bollocks'.

What I was actually getting at was you could give them an intellectual beatdown and public humiliation by pointing and laughing at them when the opposition fans take the piss out of them.

Well yeah, decent clobber for one would be a start, but I don't think any of these muppets deserve to be schooled in how to 'look the bollocks'.

What I was actually getting at was you could give them an intellectual beatdown and public humiliation by pointing and laughing at them when the opposition fans take the piss out of them.

lol good shout.

What do i do if they "square up" to me? :blush::ph34r:lol

Archived