Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Worst chant ive ever heard.

Riiight. Don't kid yourself.

My Season Ticket cost me £525 (and that's the cheapest in Elland Road) What about yours?

You are wearing your stupidity in paying over the top ST prices as a badge of pride?

Bwahahahahahahahaha.

You do realise that teacher will be upset if she sees you writing this crap during class time?

Riiight. Don't kid yourself.

My Season Ticket cost me £525 and I got free BNP membership with it (and that's the cheapest in Elland Road) What about yours?

Pathetic.

Excuses excuses.

So Leeds have an image of being racist neanderthals just through coincedence and because everyone else is mean?

Your attendances are frankly shocking because of the price of tickets and not because you had a load of glory boys and your real support is actually fairly small?

Is it us you're trying to convince... or yourself?

Pathetic.

Excuses excuses.

So Leeds have an image of being racist neanderthals just through coincedence and because everyone else is mean?

Your attendances are frankly shocking because of the price of tickets and not because you had a load of glory boys and your real support is actually fairly small?

Is it us you're trying to convince... or yourself?

Don't need to. Figures speak for themselves. You ever got 36,500 at home to Plymouth Argyle in this league?

Don't need to. Figures speak for themselves. You ever got 36,500 at home to Plymouth Argyle in this league?

Yeah, what we did was filled our stadium and then had an extra 4 thousand odd on floating transparent platforms above the pitch.

Of course we haven't.

That's a one off though. You've had some pitiful attendances this season.

Having said that, I wouldn't turn up to watch 11 assorted thugs managed by a vindictive tart playing out a something to nil gutless defeat each week.

Yeah, what we did was filled our stadium and then had an extra 4 thousand odd on floating transparent platforms above the pitch.

Of course we haven't.

Having said that, I wouldn't turn up to watch 11 assorted thugs managed by a vindictive tart playing out a something to nil gutless defeat each week.

To be fair, that's only cos you live so far away. :pinch:

Of course we haven't.

30,000 avergaed first season down, still one of the highest pricing policies in the league. Not bad, eh?

Bates comes in, pushes out the kids and puts tickets up a stupid amount. Crowds drop drastically despite us pushing for promotion. Coincidence? Come on mate, you know if Leicester had our ticket policy you'd have emabrassing attendances too...

30,000 avergaed first season down, still one of the highest pricing policies in the league. Not bad, eh?

Bates comes in, pushes out the kids and puts tickets up a stupid amount. Crowds drop drastically despite us pushing for promotion. Coincidence? Come on mate, you know if Leicester had our ticket policy you'd have emabrassing attendances too...

I'm bored of this now.

Look at the league table. Look at the attendances. Look at the 'fans' who you are associated with. Look at the centre back you've just signed.

Let us know what it's like in the third tier, we've never been there.

:wave:

I'm bored of this now.

Look at the league table. Look at the attendances. Look at the 'fans' who you are associated with. Look at the centre back you've just signed.

Let us know what it's like in the third tier, we've never been there.

:wave:

We've never been there either. Confident we won't be there soon. :)

League table doesn't look too good, still a long way to go. Attendances are crap but they are down to one old bearded stubborn man. Fans are passionate and will follow their team in large numbers wherever they go, no longer a hooligan element, thank god. New centre back can't be any worse than Paul Butler :D

League table doesn't look too good, still a long way to go. Attendances are crap but they are down to one old bearded stubborn man. Fans are passionate and will follow their team in large numbers wherever they go, no longer a hooligan element, thank god. New centre back can't be any worse than Paul Butler :D

IS he 'avvin a laugh!

I know a few colourful characters who might disagree with that statement! :rolleyes:

On this conciliatory note...

I don't know how bad Paul Butler us... but put it this way, Heath is probably ok in this division when the ball is in the air a lot. As soon as it's played past him, he is OUT of the game. Prone to score a few, not unknown for him to score an ungoal/give away a clumsy penalty. Actually played a lot of games during our promotion year if I remember correctly.

If he's not getting in at Cov though, I'd suggest it tells its own story...

I don't know how bad Paul Butler us... but put it this way, Heath is probably ok in this division when the ball is in the air a lot. As soon as it's played past him, he is OUT of the game. Prone to score a few, not unknown for him to score an ungoal/give away a clumsy penalty. Actually played a lot of games during our promotion year if I remember correctly.

Yeah, he's too young

Well he scored against us a few weeks back, which to be fair was the ONLY highpoint in that game for Leeds, they were firkin shockin....and frankly that poisonous little mockney oik won't do you any favours!

There's been no bother since Cardiff at home two seasons ago.

Actually they probably are as apathetic as the rest of the fans, probably more embarrassment than apathy actually, but they ARE there...lurking!

Well he scored against us a few weeks back, which to be fair was the ONLY highpoint in that game for Leeds, they were firkin shockin....and frankly that poisonous little mockney oik won't do you any favours!

He already has. Stripped Butler of the captaincy and judging by the Southend game and first half of Barnsley, we're playing far better football.

Yeah, Butler scored against you and everyone stopped celebrating when they realised who had put the ball in the net. It tells it's own story. Your team weren't that great either to be honest, most teams have absolutely spanked us this season, you only put 2 past us and we had 10 men. It was 2 very poor teams. We're just the poorer of the two :D

He already has. Stripped Butler of the captaincy and judging by the Southend game and first half of Barnsley, we're playing far better football.

Yeah, Butler scored against you and everyone stopped celebrating when they realised who had put the ball in the net. It tells it's own story. Your team weren't that great either to be honest, most teams have absolutely spanked us this season, you only put 2 past us and we had 10 men. It was 2 very poor teams. We're just the poorer of the two :D

Psst...

This is the Championship.. that's what happens in every game! :P

Just got a big order at work!!! Wahey! :D:D:D

Archived