Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Worst chant ive ever heard.

i hate- 'sing your hearts out for the lads...'

my mate tried to make one up when we went blackpool and joey gudjonsson scored its going to the tune of the Viera song-

Joey ohwoa

Joey ohwoa

he aint a Kangaroo

but he knows just what to do

Joey ohwoa

Joey ohwoa ..........

it didnt catch on for some reason.

All the ones i make up in my head are pretty bad... :blush:

Found myself singing "Uncle Mandaric had a team" to the tune of "Old Macdonald had a farm" :blink:

Worst i've heard at the Walkers would have to be the "You're not singing anymore" at an extremely loud away section. Makes us look like a bunch of blind, deaf fools

• 3 weeks later...

Great... well done... what a terrific fan you are... I hate Leicester City, after all they have only had at a rough estimate, 5K of my money + 20 years of petrol, train and coach fares totalling another few grand + food and beer spent, not even counting all the money on away tickets and god knows what else... still thats just 30 years of support..

What a great guy YOU and your pre-pubescent mates are!

Great... well done... what a terrific fan you are... I hate Leicester City, after all they have only had at a rough estimate, 5K of my money + 20 years of petrol, train and coach fares totalling another few grand + food and beer spent, not even counting all the money on away tickets and god knows what else... still thats just 30 years of support..

What a great guy YOU and your pre-pubescent mates are!

Ooof, below the belt. S'pose that doesn't matter if he's as pre-pubescent as you say.

Come on boys we all want you Stood up at the back of L1 on Saturday

"MONDAY,TUESDAY, WHO DA FCUK ARE WEDNESDEH"

Yeah thanks for that. I have a Season Ticket one row from the back of L1.It is the worst chant ever heard.

Bloody schoolboys in stone island gear :rolleyes:

Archived