Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Worst chant ive ever heard.

I know, but I'll no doubt be a prawn sarnie munching quasi-footie fan who should be out shopping or watching the Tiggers, not ruining the game for everyone else by sitting in stern silence, just by bringing it up..

I just wish you would buy your old mate a MEAT pie now and then ! Always knew you was a posh un ! :P

'ooze ate all prawn sandwhiches and crab paste crackers' (to the tune of knees up mother brown)

oh and yeh , 'Stand up if you love Leicester ' carried a great significance to the moment on that day Leesoh , can only agree with you .

Yes, if....I'd not realised that it was OK to use firstly, as I'd always been instructed to change "firstly" to "first" in any work that I'd done, although that might just be a peculiarity of the legal profession I guess!!!!

No offense intended!!! :(

That's ok. AS DB says, if you stick to the same format it's ok, or so I was lead to believe. What gets me is when people say you can't start a sentence with a conjunction. Teachers tell you for years you can't do it, then they make you read literature. :dunno:

I just wish you would buy your old mate a MEAT pie now and then ! Always knew you was a posh un ! :P

'ooze ate all prawn sandwhiches and crab paste crackers' (to the tune of knees up mother brown)

oh and yeh , 'Stand up if you love Leicester ' carried a great significance to the moment on that day Leesoh , can only agree with you .

Psst....don't tell anyone, but I hate fish. :ph34r:

I thought it was funny. I suppose you had to be there..... :whistle:

It was funny the first time we heard it, just like "You're not famous anymore" and "There's only one Peter Ridsdale". Infact I didn't even hear it against you lot, your fans looked and sounded like that mural that Arsenal used to have at Highbury. Don't you have plenty of empty seats yourself? With ticket prices far less expensive than ours. Check your own support before ridiculing ours.

Your fans best moment was the Turkey chants at the Walkers. Niiiice...

It was funny the first time we heard it, just like "You're not famous anymore" and "There's only one Peter Ridsdale". Infact I didn't even hear it against you lot, your fans looked and sounded like that mural that Arsenal used to have at Highbury. Don't you have plenty of empty seats yourself? With ticket prices far less expensive than ours. Check your own support before ridiculing ours.

Your fans best moment was the Turkey chants at the Walkers. Niiiice...

Before you start slinging mud, perhaps you should think about whether or not there is mud to sling back at you. Don't you dare get on your moral high horse when your own fans could, and should, have been banned from our grounds.

Before you start slinging mud, perhaps you should think about whether or not there is mud to sling back at you. Don't you dare get on your moral high horse when your own fans could, and should, have been banned from our grounds.

Don't agree with the "Town full of..." chants. But it's only in retaliation.

We've been banned for STANDING at your ground. Hahahaha!...

Don't agree with the "Town full of..." chants. But it's only in retaliation.

We've been banned for STANDING at your ground. Hahahaha!...

No, you've had your allocation reduced; not quite the same thing.

You (that's the collective, not you individually) should have been banned from Filbo long before you went to Turkey. Perhaps it's our own muppets retaliating? Either way it's a sad state of affairs.

No, you've had your allocation reduced; not quite the same thing.

You (that's the collective, not you individually) should have been banned from Filbo long before you went to Turkey. Perhaps it's our own muppets retaliating? Either way it's a sad state of affairs.

I'm not denying we've got some idiots.

But at least they're idiots that come up with more original chants than your empty seats one :D

I'm not denying we've got some idiots.

But at least they're idiots that come up with more original chants than your empty seats one :D

You're just a bunch of racists.

You're just a bunch of racists...

You're just a bunch of racists...

So we're a collective bunch of racists because a few neanderthal's sang "Town full of..." at your place?

I despise racism and if I hear any at any Leeds games I'll report it to a steward, not that they'll do anything.

People are always quick to generalize Leeds fans as racist arrogant hooligans. It's pathetic.

So we're a collective bunch of racists because a few neanderthal's sang "Town full of..." at your place?

I despise racism and if I hear any at any Leeds games I'll report it to a steward, not that they'll do anything.

People are always quick to generalize Leeds fans as racist arrogant hooligans. It's pathetic.

And why do you think so many people are 'quick to generalize (sic - I hate American spelling)' ?

I think there is some truth in it.

As for you defending them... well it tells it's own story. Mingefu ck.

All the Leeds fans I personally know are great guys; shame about the ones I don't know. :unsure:

YEa, nothing at all to do with the fact, when I lived there, that the organiser of the Wellingborough Supporters Club, and most of those travelling from Wellingborough were members of the NF...or the fact that the BNP and NF were regularly recruiting outside Elland Road...or the history of involvement in hooliganism of your supporters...**** it, I can't be bothered.

Ok.

Shut up you bunch of porch monkeys or I'll kick the fook out of you. And then brag about how ace I was at kicking you in.

Better?

I see why the 'Leopard' now.

Showing your true spots...

ps don't worry, plenty of people to fight in league one. Best of all - you'll only need to open one stand of your stadium!

I see why the 'Leopard' now.

Showing your true spots...

ps don't worry, plenty of people to fight in league one. Best of all - you'll only need to open one stand of your stadium!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!...

Aye, but if we had the same ticket prices and we were in League 1 and you were a league above, we both know who would get the higher gates...

Archived