Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
adam

Worst chant ive ever heard.

I liked it, original, creative and straight to the point

"They're here, they're there, they're every forking where, empty seats, empty seats" at Elland Rd was. What I heard at Hillsborough wasn't in the same league.

It was the same group of people just kept singing it.

I thought they would have stoped when no-one joined in.

Some people need a BIG hint....

The worst chant I have ever heard was the (quite frankly) pathetic rendition of "E I E I E I O - Up the football league we go" by some sections of F1, when we scored the second against Stoke.

Not only was it more optimistic than a lobotomised Christian but is was the most piss weakly sung song I have ever heard.

I move that they all be banned from the ground forthwith.

The worst chant I have ever heard was the (quite frankly) pathetic rendition of "E I E I E I O - Up the football league we go" by some sections of F1, when we scored the second against Stoke.

T'wasn't too bad in L1 I must say :whistle: Great stuff, definitely where my half-season ticket will be bought for :):yesyes:

You know which one really gets my goat? Molly Malone - I cringe every time our fans sing it. For the last time - IT HAS NO RELEVANCE TO FOOTBALL AND SOUNDS SHIT! :mad:

i love that song it reminds me of Filbo, it's very rare we sing it now though. I don't really like youwhat youwhat youwhat etc. because we sing it loads.

Archived