Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Removing of threads

Threads can be moved, merged or deleted. Before going off on one, it's worth performing a search.

If it doesn't come up, it's been deleted. Due to the amount of moderation and the reasons for the action being taken, it is not always possible to state what has happened.

Why do my threads sometimes get removed??

ie. Serious Transfer Targets posted today at 14.08. :mad:

Where do you move them to!!!

cos they are boring... it was me..I HAVE THE POWWWEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Join me and Battlecat in the next enthralling edition of HE-MAN! :yawn:

No I'm not, what a silly name.

"Serious", "Gareth Bale". Thats a "Serious" Contridiction in my book. Bloody good book it is too.

Odyssian in it's drama, biblical in it's scope and imagery and fun to read like Noddy goes to Toy Town. A must read for all ancient Greek, Christian toy fans. And dogmatics.

Odyssian in it's drama, biblical in it's scope and imagery and fun to read like Noddy goes to Toy Town . A must read for all ancient Greek, Christian toy fans. And dogmatics.

Alot of people make this comparison, I view it as more of a "Spot plays hide and seek" personally, maybe not quite as epic.

In Maidstone, you come to appreciate and understand a different meaning of the words 'Spotty Dog'. In fact, it's not a case of 'Spot the Dog' as much as 'Spot the non-Dog' in Maidstone's nightclubs.

Let's go out in Maidstone and pull a couple of unfortunates.

I can't this evening I have to attend my fifth anniversary (not wedding), I've already sent my invitation back and confirmed my attendance.

Any other night I'm game.

Please can you stop creating bollocks threads about who we might sign if Mandaric takes over?

Thank you.

Use this forum for any Leicester City related topics, such as transfer rumours, players, or just the club in general.

Is what is stated on your homepage....

Ok, maybe I could start a thread that predicts, which prem team we will emulate with mandaric's millions or one random thread about Eric Odihambo's relatives.

Use this forum for any Leicester City related topics, such as transfer rumours, players, or just the club in general.

Is what is stated on your homepage....

Ok, maybe I could start a thread that predicts, which prem team we will emulate with mandaric's millions or one random thread about Eric Odihambo's relatives.

I see your Use this forum for any Leicester City related topics, such as transfer rumours, players, or just the club in general. and I raise you an Anonymous Sourcing. If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumour about LCFC to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story. We discourage unsourced rumour and gossip.

I see your Use this forum for any Leicester City related topics, such as transfer rumours, players, or just the club in general. and I raise you an Anonymous Sourcing. If you copy and paste an article, piece of news or rumour about LCFC to the forum please include a link to the original website source or explain where and the context of how you heard the story. We discourage unsourced rumour and gossip.

A rumour by its very nature can be unsourced. I would post the link but my thread has been stopped. Feel free to resurect it and I shall post the link.

Also FYI Pablo, Holland has only made 6 starts this season.

Archived