Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How do you feel about the FOXES Trust?

96 members have voted

1. 1. Their behaviour since the Mandy stuff started

• They have well represented all LCFC fans
    • They have well represented Trust members
    • They have done an alright job considering...
    • I have been quite upset about some things they have done
    • I am absolutely livid with the manner they have behaved
  2. 2. What would be the best future

• The Trust on the Board with full voting rights
    • The Trust to continue as observers
    • The Trust to stop attending board meetings and sitting in the box
    • The Trust to fold with nothing in its place
    • The Trust to be replaced with a more trustworthy organisation
  3. 3. Are you currently a Trust member

• Yes
    • No

As he has not seen fit to post on this forum: On TB

Just to clarify what was said today

The term "last chance for Tigers" was used. The basis of the comment was that it is doubtful that if MM or another large investor took over the club that they would want to share the ground, it doesn't mean the Trust was stating a case for or against ground sharing.

It has been stated on another message board that the term "put a bid in" was used. I do not recall saying it and doubt I would have used that phrasing, but with live radio words can come out not as meant on occasions.

Context wise it related to us e-mailing members for views on ground sharing, during the interview in relation to the results of the questionnaire we sent out based on the replies up to last night, shows less support for ground sharing than in 2004 when we consulted members previously. The whole purpose of that exercise was so we had a clear picture of our members current views & didn't make any decisions based on members thinking from 2 years ago.

In summary there is no Trust policy on ground sharing, this will be decided after the weekend (as we set a deadline of a week to respond) by our members feedback, that is democracy.

We intend to put more detailed views out on our website tomorrow night.

Foxes Trust

Your Club Your Voice

Should someone be commenting on "live radio" if they are unable to articulate the exact position of the Trust?

Why have none of us in the Trust seen the result of the survey?

As he has not seen fit to post on this forum: On TB

Should someone be commenting on "live radio" if they are unable to articulate the exact position of the Trust?

Why have none of us in the Trust seen the result of the survey?

Of course they shouldnt.

It's unprofessional and farcical.

The presence of the word 'TRUST' in their name is a joke. I wouldn't trust them to pour me a fu cking pint. More like the Foxes Circus.

:whistle:

But they are supposed to represent the fans, and most of them are inarticualte stupid idiots who think loans are the same as investment and the grass is always greener and £2.50 invested in playing squad will guarantee success for ever!! :P

But they are supposed to represent the fans, and most of them are inarticualte stupid idiots who think loans are the same as investment and the grass is always greener and £2.50 invested in playing squad will guarantee success for ever!! :P

Genius. If intended.

Ironic if not.

I think maybe what a lot of the fans want from the FT has never been what they'v set out to do. They wanted to build a solid relationship with the board, get inside and try to have a fans voice. Many of us wanted a campaigning group who would stick it to the board, argue and fight them with the might of at least the majority of fans behind them. The mistake has been thinking that the board want to hear a moderate fans voice because they probobly realise that the FT represent only themselves...they've isolated the board and isolated the fans.

Time for a new active replacement!

mmmm how do I feel about the Foxes Trust....

well when it started I thought it was a great idea BUT now I just feel they are a puss filled boil on the sr5e of our great club!!!

voice of the fans I don't think so!!! more like a bunch of buffoons more bothered with looking after themselves than anything else seems to me the club just sees them as a joke as well!!!

Archived