Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

How do you feel about the FOXES Trust?

96 members have voted

1. 1. Their behaviour since the Mandy stuff started

• They have well represented all LCFC fans
    • They have well represented Trust members
    • They have done an alright job considering...
    • I have been quite upset about some things they have done
    • I am absolutely livid with the manner they have behaved
  2. 2. What would be the best future

• The Trust on the Board with full voting rights
    • The Trust to continue as observers
    • The Trust to stop attending board meetings and sitting in the box
    • The Trust to fold with nothing in its place
    • The Trust to be replaced with a more trustworthy organisation
  3. 3. Are you currently a Trust member

• Yes
    • No

Because the deadline isn't up and so there isn't a result yet, perhaps? :rolleyes:

Sometimes your answers are a real pain in the arse.

If the Exec are commenting to the media based on results of the survey to date (his words not mine if you care to check :rolleyes: ) then the membership should have been made aware of those results and the position prior to the press.

I have heard nothing positive coming out of the Foxes Trust regarding Milans bid, i wanna get them all in a room and question them. I think they are acting like a disgrace regarding the bid. This club and its supporters have a genuine opportunity to have some success in the SHORT, LONG and MEDIUM term.

The Foxes Trust are in serious danger of becoming the real fans enemy with there response to this bid. I know they wouldnt get away with it when we were at Filbert Street the fans would go mental (not violent but vocal!)

I hope we make a strong point about what WE WANT on Saturday, MILAN IN!

and when Manderic does come he will have more understanding and a better relationship with City fans than the Foxes Trust ever had, and there CITY FANS!!

Maybe it's time for an Open meeting hosted by the Trust for all members?

Not quite an open 'meeting'

Dear Trust Member

This Saturday between 1.30pm-2.45pm, members of the Trust Board will be available at Meeting Room 3 at the Holiday Inn (across the road from the ground) for members to come and give their views on the current takeover situation

The meeting is informal, so just pop along anytime during the above timings and chat with indiividual board members

Please take this opportunity to express your views

The session is for Trust Members only

Regards

The Trust Board

Not quite an open 'meeting'

Dear Trust Member

This Saturday between 1.30pm-2.45pm, members of the Trust Board will be available at Meeting Room 3 at the Holiday Inn (across the road from the ground) for members to come and give their views on the current takeover situation

The meeting is informal, so just pop along anytime during the above timings and chat with indiividual board members

Please take this opportunity to express your views

The session is for Trust Members only

Regards

The Trust Board

Well if everyone turned up at 1.30 it could be one fairly quickly.

Interesting results. :o

Decent level of support for the Trust considering the incessant vitriol they've had from certain figures of influence on here. :thumbup:

Looks like Disco Bob, Ric and FOTM will have to look elsewhere to find recruits for their lynch mob!

Interesting results. :o

Decent level of support for the Trust considering the incessant vitriol they've had from certain figures of influence on here. :thumbup:

Looks like Disco Bob, Ric and FOTM will have to look elsewhere to find recruits for their lynch mob!

I'm not arsed either way about the Foxes Trust. I paid my tenner, I'm grateful for the work they did. It's over now though and they know it.

Sorry, but many of the Trust worked their asses off to save our club, at a time when many in the game, including your darling Mandy, were hoping we'd go under.

Some on here may have forgotten that. Many in the real world have not.

If Mandy takes over, he'll have a choice of whether to work with the biggest fans' trust in the division, or to rule as a dictator.

There'd only be one sensible course of action available to him.

Decent level of support for the Trust considering...

Look at the response to the first question and try adding the responses of the disaffected. It is so important to read things before commenting :rolleyes:

-------------------------------------------

They have well represented all LCFC fans [ 4 ]

They have well represented Trust members [ 7 ]

They have done an alright job considering... [ 18 ]

OK or happy: 29

I have been quite upset about some things they have done [ 29 ]

I am absolutely livid with the manner they have behaved [ 18 ]

Not happy or pissed off: 47

I'm not a Trust member, but I have to say that the way they consider themselves to be more important than the people they represent annoys me quite a bit.

And some of the things they have said since all the takeover talk started has p!ssed me off as well. Hopefully they don't bollox things up in the Meeeeelan takeover. I think they'll try though, 'cos if Meeeeelan comes in, they're OUT

Sorry, but many of the Trust worked their asses off to save our club, at a time when many in the game, including your darling Mandy, were hoping we'd go under.

If Mandy takes over, he'll have a choice of whether to work with the biggest fans' trust in the division, or to rule as a dictator.

We all know how great your English is, but do you need some Maths tutoring.

Id bE mor then appy.

1) I know how hard some people worked. I did a couple of things myself, what little I could at the time. It's in the past. Move on.

2) I doubt he's any more bothered about the Foxes Trust than the current bunch are.

1) I know how hard some people worked. I did a couple of things myself, what little I could at the time. It's in the past. Move on.

2) I doubt he's any more bothered about the Foxes Trust than the current bunch are.

Didn't we all, I didn't turn up for my last two shifts at tesco and I donated my unexpected payment (£80 before any one scoffs) :D

my vote and reasons

1 - livid

2 - something to replace them

3 - no

I think they have communicated wrong and shown an unbiased attitude in their manner of comments hence my answer to #1

#2 is based on how I think they have been more a spokesperson for the board to the fans during their time rather then the other way round, although I do respect their role when we were in admin.

To replace them perhaps a season ticket holder group of some sort so all season ticket holders are all automatically members.

I thought that I'd become used to them and their not so perfect performance as a "fans organisation". More recently however, I have been absolutely amazed at just how badly they have behaved.

I've followed events both on here and on the FoxForum this past week and it doesn't make pretty reading. Funny or tragic perhaps.

Whoever is 'in control'???? :blink: of that online username Foxes Trust, needs to seriously get a whiff of reality or learn to write absolutely nothing.

Unfortunately though, I think it's too late. The demise of that organisation is terminal. They've lost the fans.

I thought that I'd become used to them and their not so perfect performance as a "fans organisation". More recently however, I have been absolutely amazed at just how badly they have behaved.

I've followed events both on here and on the FoxForum this past week and it doesn't make pretty reading. Funny or tragic perhaps.

Whoever is 'in control'???? :blink: of that online username Foxes Trust, needs to seriously get a whiff of reality or learn to write absolutely nothing.

Unfortunately though, I think it's too late. The demise of that organisation is terminal. They've lost the fans.

ahhh! it was janet not maureen.

Oh dear. You remember my involvement with the Truss do you? :(

I hope that you don't remember too much! :blush:

I can't say that it managed to develop into the organisation that some of the founders first envisaged. Please note our sharp exit as a result.

WE haven't had anything to do with it for a very long time now, and Malcolm is much much happier as a result. :)

Though, no matter what I say, HE refuses to give up those friends who were very active in all the negative stuff that happened. :mad: He's just too forgiving.

Well, I have to admit that I am surprised by the response to this:

1. Their behaviour since the Mandy stuff started

34.83% are cool with the actions of the Trust Exec while 65.16% of us are dissatisfied with their actions.

One thing I find interesting is the response "They have well represented Trust members [ 8 ] ** [8.99%]". The people that voted for this obviously see a division of interest between being a Trust member and being a LCFC supporter. I threw it in wondering if this was the case and -seeing as 16 of the respondents were Trust members - one wonders if this feeling of exclusivity can be expanded from 50% of Foxtalk Trust members to 50% of Trust members? Moreover, why do they see themselves as an exclusive group with separate needs when they could have voted for They have well represented all LCFC fans ?

If I were on the Trust Exec I would be concerned that 2/3's of City fans on this forum have found their actions during the Mandaric bid to be poor. The Trust make attempts at trying to increase membership but no efforts to find out what it is they are doing that seems to upset the majority of supporters. If they believed they should be representing all of us should they not be more interested in finding out the answers to these questions?

A positive for them has to be the response to the second question:

2. What would be the best future

44.94% of respondents believe in a future for the Trust, albeit with differing opinions of the best way to go. With another 35.96% of people believing that another Trust-type organisation should take it's place, this would indicate a very high level of support for the idea of collective representation of the fan base.

With 80% of us all agreeing that we would like representation, the Trust exec has again got a question to answer to itself...where is the disconnect? How is it that their actions are failing to win larger support...and what actions do the do that alienates people from supporting them in their endeavours? A large potential must exist considering that 82% of us that replied do not belong to the Trust at present.

I put my hands up that it is hard to extrapolate these results to 25~30,000 supporters.

Maybe the Trust would benefit by embracing such an approach on a larger scale?

Any member of their board can use this login; I actually believe that instead of one poster hiding behind a name, the current login should be disabled and each FT member who wishes to post should activate a new account with the username Foxes_Trust-<name>. As it stands at present, they just look contradictory as none of them seem able to get their stories straight. I also feel that they should be transparent and each poster accountable for his/her own statements.

This is just my own opinion, not the opinion of all admin/moderating team. :thumbup:

:welcome: by the way.

I also feel that they should be transparent and each poster accountable for his/her own statements.

You'll hear nothing but the sound of a man nodding in agreement over here.

Greater transparency and accountability...hmm... :yesyes:

Archived