Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Would you want to play Forest..?

In the FA Cup third round  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If they beat Salisbury...

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

TBH if we draw them I would put money on them beating us. Especially as the City Ground. It's just the way things work.

Manwell, I hope for your sake that any such bet would be purely metaphorical.. :o

Having said that, if we were drawn to play them at their riverside hovel, they would most likely be favourites. After all, we haven't won there in nearly thirty-five years.

But the sooner we have the chance to end that miserable run, the better!

I like Forest.

Good man :D .I don't have anything against you guys,but I find some of your hatred hilarious.I'm really suprsied you all don't hate Coventry more,because there a team who don't have any real rivals,and though you don't like us one bit to be hones your not at all a main rival.Some of our fans consider Sheffield Untied as a greater rival.That says it all.I do enjoy our matches against other though,I have one or two fond memorys of playing you guys including the season where you got promoted and we finished in the playoffs and we came back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2,and who can forget us winning 1-0 at your place in the relegation season,a rare plus point in an otherwise black season.

Having lived in West Bridgford for 5 years in the early 70's, I have no hatred of Forest, but still see them as our main rivals.It mainly revolves around where you live,being born in Loughborough and seeing Terry Hennessey kick Davie Gibson all over the pitch in my first season, I was bound to dislike them.

Manwell, I hope for your sake that any such bet would be purely metaphorical.. :o

Having said that, if we were drawn to play them at their riverside hovel, they would most likely be favourites. After all, we haven't won there in nearly thirty-five years.

But the sooner we have the chance to end that miserable run, the better!

Yes it was metaphorical.

And I was well aware of that, Twas the main reason me saying I didn't face us to beat them at the City Ground.

Had Jack Lester ( :mad::mad::@:@ ) not popped up in the 96th minute (or whatever it was) a few years back I may of been a little more optimistic about the prospect of facing forest.

Having lived in West Bridgford for 5 years in the early 70's, I have no hatred of Forest, but still see them as our main rivals......

:appl: You've hit the nail on the head. I don't hate them either, its just about local bragging rights between the two biggest sides in the EM.

:appl: You've hit the nail on the head. I don't hate them either, its just about local bragging rights between the two biggest sides in the EM.

Exactly why I don't want to play them in the Cup. If we lose, i'll be embarrased and depressed for weeks, or until Forest lose in the next round :(

Bring on Basingstoke :)

i've never been down to forest before so it would be nice. i'd rather go to some team we've not played in my lifetime and probably never will again though. leaves a risk of an upset but i like the old crap grounds (with the exception of hillsborough)

If you've never been down to Forest before, beware of a big surprise.

If you've never been down to Forest before, be sure to go in disguise.

For every twat that ever there was, is gathered there together because,

Today's the day that the twats all go to watch Forest.

A poor effort.

:nono::nono:

:P

Terrible,what drugs have you been taking lol

Archived