Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Would you want to play Forest..?

In the FA Cup third round  

78 members have voted

1. 1. If they beat Salisbury...

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care

I'd prefer to play them at home in the QFs, on TV (with Dame Gary presenting) in front of a sell-out 32K at the Walkers on a Saturday teatime.

Failing that, yeah. Third Round - bring it on. No better fixture, IMO. :cool::D

Oh my thats made my imagination run supreme. If that happens I'm sure every City fan will be full of excitement. But even better......

A Semi Final at Wembley, with 40,000 city fans. If forest do somehow fluke their way to the semi's. Can't wait for the draw now, no matter what anyone says. The cup is magic. Going to watch city spurs on youtube now......

Oh my thats made my imagination run supreme. If that happens I'm sure every City fan will be full of excitement. But even better......

A Semi Final at Wembley, with 40,000 city fans. If forest do somehow fluke their way to the semi's. Can't wait for the draw now, no matter what anyone says. The cup is magic. Going to watch city spurs on youtube now......

:D

Cos we'd get there due to our commanding football. :whistle:

Definitely - would love to play them again - it might be a few seasons before we play them otherwise - with premiership football to come for the next few years... well I can but dream

Better make that a few decades until we meet then, perhaps never if we could stay in the premiership. :ph34r:

I can't, for the life of me, work up anything approaching dislike for Forest. I like Forest. My brother lives there, I've been with him to see them and I met Cloughie. Never spoke to him mind, he just sat there in the newsagent owned by his brother towards the end of his days.

In fact, while my brother was working as a journo covering games at Forest we had some excellent afternoons. (The best was watching them get thumped by Chelsea).

I felt so sorry for him and his kid on Saturday as they were treated to "..it's full of shit, shit and more shit..." and a dose of "...shit on the bastards below.."

I don't see what blinkered hatred of a place based on its proximity has to do with loving a football team. I really don't.

Throw the Jew down the well! Throw the Jew down the well!

Went to see that last night, was piss funny.

I presume you mean Borat's film, which I too attended yesterday. And I have to say it is without a doubt one of, if not the funniest film I have ever seen in me life :laugh:

Nah, I meant the annual Throwing Of The Jew Down The Well Festival we have in Northampton.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

lol tomfoolery which I have come to expect from you. It's OK, it just wouldn't be the same without it :)

Just invariably seems to be me on the receiving end of it just lately :( Still, keep it coming I can handle it :yesyes::thumbup:

I can't, for the life of me, work up anything approaching dislike for Forest. I like Forest. My brother lives there, I've been with him to see them and I met Cloughie. Never spoke to him mind, he just sat there in the newsagent owned by his brother towards the end of his days.

In fact, while my brother was working as a journo covering games at Forest we had some excellent afternoons. (The best was watching them get thumped by Chelsea).

I felt so sorry for him and his kid on Saturday as they were treated to "..it's full of shit, shit and more shit..." and a dose of "...shit on the bastards below.."

I don't see what blinkered hatred of a place based on its proximity has to do with loving a football team. I really don't.

Meh, you have to hate certain teams. Forest being one of them, still some on here take it to far and Forest fans aren't a bad bunch really. Coventry fans are much worse.

Mate of mine used to get free tickets down at the City Ground as he Dad was quite high up at Capital on. Witnessed some quality defeats, my faviourate was Walsall,a young prospect called Matty Fryatt scored the only goal. :D

Nothing against you. Just that every other post in this forum is one of yours. :ph34r::D

Yeah, I'm gona be working on cutting down me postage count in the near future, so there will be no need to make me the focus of all of your jokes. :thumbup:

I can deal with it until my cutting down happens, although if my posts keep disappearing, there'll be no need for me to cut down anyway :P

Archived