Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ajax Treesdown

New Manager?

I suppose it is better to have some half who thinks he knows it all to come in a blow all the money

I agree to a certain extent, but I hope MM comes in with a strategy, as this thread has shown there aren't many decent alternatives, and if Kelly is given the chance he will be found out!! I'm quite anxious to see what MM does!!!

i'm affraid that MON was very big headed. you've got that very wrong

It's not the business for shrinking violets. If you're going to lead people it's a sensible pre-requisite that you believe in yourself and what you are doing.

Doesn't mean you have to be blind to the skills and opinions of others but imagine going across the Arctic with someone who didn't believe they were as good as anyone in the World to carry the responsibility...

It's just that some people let it out and others are clever at being diplomatic and self-effacing cos it can help take the pressure off. Bobby Robson was like that. A real gentleman with time for everyone. But let no-one doubt that he thought himself a match for anyone.

And if you don't believe you can compete with anyone, you shouldn't be in the job.

I like that bloke who isnt always appreciated at his current club despite pulling off a miracle for them last year, a manager doing a decent job in very tough circumstances this year. Now whatsis name?? oh yes ROB KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fox:

Archived