Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Kisnorbo

I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Newcastle and if the offer was decent (which with MM seemingly close to taking over it would have to be) I don't see us turning it down, especially with McAuley performing so well as cover. It would be a real shame but Newcastle are a bigger club, bigger salaries, bigger potential and regardless of their current position much better then us still.

I wouldn't begrudge him a move to Newcastle and if the offer was decent (which with MM seemingly close to taking over it would have to be) I don't see us turning it down, especially with McAuley performing so well as cover. It would be a real shame but Newcastle are a bigger club, bigger salaries, bigger potential and regardless of their current position much better then us still.

Thry've been saying that for 50 years, can't see them proving it any time soon.

If Newcastle came in for him I could see him going. But having said that I guess much depends on how the takeover goes and how willing our new owner would be to let one of his better players go.

One thing for sure is that if the takeover fails to materialise (which is doubtful) a lot of our players may well have jumped ship.

I hope he doesn't leave because it would be a bad move because he wouldn't get much first team football.

I can't think of a defender they have who is better than Kisnorbo. I honestly can't. He has power, pace, is composed, a good passer...

Newcastle are all over the place defensively.

Couldn't agree more...players will see a lack of ambition if this falls for though and that's going to be a disaster. Whether or not Newcastle have fulfilled potential is almost irrelevant, look at who he would be playing with on a weekly basis compared to now, it's no contest really. I hope he does stay because the one thing for certain is that he's more likely to play first team here, unless he fancies his chances at proving himself in what is a fairly poor Newcastle defence.

Thry've been saying that for 50 years, can't see them proving it any time soon.

Newcastle is one big myth. The most underperforming football City in England I should think.

I don't think they have more potential than Leicester I just think our potential is forever undersold and talked down.

They've only got a biggish fan base because they're so remote and people up there have got nowhere else to go really.

And as for playing up there - horrible. It's so raw you get the wind in your face both halves!. :whistle:

I can't think of a defender they have who is better than Kisnorbo. I honestly can't. He has power, pace, is composed, a good passer...

Newcastle are all over the place defensively.

I wouldn't say they were part of Kisnorbo's strengths to be honest.

leicester wont sell him and i dont think kisnorbo will move after just penning a new contract :thumbup:

I would like to think the same. But contracts do not seem to mean alot to some players today.

And as for playing up there - horrible. It's so raw you get the wind in your face both halves!. :whistle:

hehe, i play 'up there' every tuesday and its not that bad really. newcastle are a big myth though i agree, a decade ago they had crowds of 12000 and then in comes Sir John Hall who built a decent little ground (which later turned into a joke) and a metrocentre and all of a sudden they become man utd.....even made up their own illustrious history to match. "we used to win everything".....erm, nah. just another nottingham forest and i'd like nothing more than for them to be relegated this year.

paddy is going nowhere

Kisnorbo isn't going anywhere. And if he does we'll be in trouble methinks. Maybe people are slightly over the top with their praise of him, but he is by far our best defender atm and is actually our 2nd top scorer as well this season (I think) :o

Archived