Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

what was wrong with my thread?

No one is allowed to say 'K***y out' as threads keep being deleted. I'm not being funny but why are you mods doing this?!!?!

Licking Kellys ar se maybe??

Seeing as I've just popped over to the LCFC forum and found this - I have to say I think you're a bit out of order mate.

Kelly Out threads/polls have been done to death

Seeing as I've just popped over to the LCFC forum and found this - I have to say I think you're a bit out of order mate.

Kelly Out threads/polls have been done to death

I was saying he should not have another "Kelly Out" post. :huh:;):thumbup:

Why shouldn't people be able to post their views about our team? It's a forum. My thread has just been deleted for some reason. Why can't we post our feelings about our manager?

Its called Over-moderation just like the police yesterday they are letting power get to their heads.

Im sure the modding team are half decent people but they are going way OTT.

Its called Over-moderation just like the police yesterday they are letting power get to their heads.

Im sure the modding team are half decent people but they are going way OTT.

I've hardly deleted anything personally (I very, very rarely do despite what most people seem to think) but this place is very hard to moderate when it gets going. Endless, poorly-constructed Kelly Out threads are bound to grate.

In fact, I'd be tempted to have a sticky with Kelly Opinions so at least we can merge stuff into there when it pops up instead of having to delete it.

Trust me, if this place wasn't moderated you would soon know about it.

I've hardly deleted anything personally (I very, very rarely do despite what most people seem to think) but this place is very hard to moderate when it gets going. Endless, poorly-constructed Kelly Out threads are bound to grate.

In fact, I'd be tempted to have a sticky with Kelly Opinions so at least we can merge stuff into there when it pops up instead of having to delete it.

Trust me, if this place wasn't moderated you would soon know about it.

I think that's a good idea personally and you should go about doing it :P

• 2 weeks later...

I just posted some Elvis Hammond stats on the Elvis thread and they've been deleted along with a couple of JME's posts too. Why?

Many, many of my posts go walkabouts after I post them. It has even started happening in General Chat :rolleyes: Not sure who's doing it, not too bothered as to why they're doing it, but some of the posts of mine that get deleted on here aren't as pointless as others which remain in tact.

It's more important that just putting it in somebody else's thread. There was different points raised in my thread.

So post it in one of the numerous Kelly Out threads, or whatever. If everyone who had a different opinion posted a new thread, there'd be chaos.

Archived