Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

what was wrong with my thread?

about derby away.. everyone was voting getting involved in the hype of the biggest game of our year.. seeing how other foxesalkers were arranging the day...

and it gets deleted?? probably by someone who has never been to an away match or sits in the west stand..

care for an explanation???

about derby away.. everyone was voting getting involved in the hype of the biggest game of our year.. seeing how other foxesalkers were arranging the day...

and it gets deleted?? probably by someone who has never been to an away match or sits in the west stand..

care for an explanation???

i think its because only facts are required in the away day forum general banter re the game should be for the lcfc forum, i guess....... :dunno:

Dear John,

Things just aren't working out between us and your mother is always making me feel...oh, sorry...wrong Dear John letter.

Anyhoo ~ pretty much what Stez said. The original reasons for the Ticket and Travel section was to limit threads to the basics of travel and tickets.

In recent times there has been a tendency for people to start going off topic or chitchatting. A decision has been made to reign it back it so that facts are easily and quickly found. I hope this answers your question and that you are not put out. :thumbup:

Welcome to the Ticket News and Travel forum :welcome::scarf:

For each away game, a new topic will be started. Please post giving any directions, travel news, pubs, food etc. Please post stuff relevant to the away day experience, and keep the football chat for the LCFC forum. :thumbup: There will also be one topic per match, which should be started by a mod/admin. Any irrelevant chit-chat will be deleted; the idea is to give advice to those travelling. :thumbup:

You will also find a link to the club's ticket news. :thumbup: This will just give prices, dates etc. If anyone hears anything once tickets are on sale (like there's only a handful left :unsure: ) then this is the place to post it.

Your help and co-operation will be greatly appreciated.

Dear John,

Things just aren't working out between us and your mother is always making me feel...oh, sorry...wrong Dear John letter.

Anyhoo ~ pretty much what Stez said. The original reasons for the Ticket and Travel section was to limit threads to the basics of travel and tickets.

In recent times there has been a tendency for people to start going off topic or chitchatting. A decision has been made to reign it back it so that facts are easily and quickly found. I hope this answers your question and that you are not put out. :thumbup:

i loved 80's super-sit-com dear john! here and here

If you believe what the mods tell you, you'll believe anything.

If you want to know the real reason threads get deleted, the stuff they don't want you to know, just PM your old Uncle NW. ;)

Or call 1-800-666-WIDER.

I'm sorry but that's just too funny. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm in the minority, aren't I? :(

Bloody strange - funniest poster has had me scratching my head half the afternoon and it never occurred to me that perhaps Nationwider was the answer. :pinch:

My voting strategy might need reconsidering after this shocking revelation. :blush:

It's a Nationwider/Fezzler/KM/DiscoBob/Jankers/Manwell Pablo fight to the death for me.

Can't remember who I plumped for now.

It's a Nationwider/Fezzler/KM/DiscoBob/Jankers/Manwell Pablo fight to the death for me.

Can't remember who I plumped for now.

God bless yer cotton socks... thanks for at least pretending..you've made an old unfunny man reasonably warm.... mind you my bag might need changing!

If you believe what the mods tell you, you'll believe anything.

If you want to know the real reason threads get deleted, the stuff they don't want you to know, just PM your old Uncle NW. ;)

Or call 1-800-666-WIDER.

That business involving me and the squirty cream is not for public consumption. Not now anyway.....

That business involving me and the squirty cream is not for public consumption. Not now anyway.....

Was I involved?

My heroin addiction which you're all not supposed to know about has pretty much fuc ked my memory.

And no I don't owe any of you any money.

You have no idea how many times I've heard that one. :ph34r:

Was I involved?

My heroin addiction which you're all not supposed to know about has pretty much fuc ked my memory.

And no I don't owe any of you any money.

You have no idea how many times I've heard that one. :ph34r:

I said it was never to be mentioned again. :ph34r:

The British Dear John was far superior to the US version both version written by John Sullivan of Only fools and Horses and Citizen Smith fame.

indeed it was. i heard, at the time, that there was a swap between dear john and hit US comedy 'who's the boss' which became 'the upper hand' on british screens..... :cool::smile:

I'll never forget the day I went on 'pimp my pen is' and some stupid American turned it in to a toastrack.

I was gutted.

My girlfriend was thrilled with it though.

a rack? biggin yerself up there?

Bigging yourself up is generally called masturbating or wanqing... yep thats you matey

Archived