Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

in the kop?

That is the problem. Lets root out all these posh toff non footballing fans!! Yeah revolt!!!! :mad:

In all seriouseness why do we need a 32,000 seater satdium anyway, to accomodate more rich people?? I think not.

Should of styed at Filbo..... :(

The rest of your post could have been brilliant, I'd still have disregarded it because of the bold part.

Why do so many people say 'should of'... if you must use that tense/clause, try 'should have'.

The rest of your post could have been brilliant, I'd still have disregarded it because of the bold part.

Why do so many people say 'should of'... if you must use that tense/clause, try 'should have'.

The word styed doesn't make much sense either ;)

Coz it's almost always said as "should've" and so sounds more like "should of"?

didn't jean seberg play for us in the sixtys?

less chit chat more action......... as Mr Kilworth Fox said,

'Already we have more members than the trust and weve only been going for five minutes

Lets get more members in its free to join!

we stand for supporting city

Milan mandaric

Bring back filbo, the foxy ladies, Gerry Taggert, Joey G, the original PHG, FNF, passion

Removing the current board, TNBD, Non singers, Low, Johnson, Elvis

all ideas welcome even those which aint gonna happn like mine'

less chit chat more action......... as Mr Kilworth Fox said,

'Already we have more members than the trust and weve only been going for five minutes

Lets get more members in its free to join!

we stand for supporting city

Milan mandaric

Bring back filbo, the foxy ladies, Gerry Taggert, Joey G, the original PHG, FNF, passion

Removing the current board, TNBD, Non singers, Low, Johnson, Elvis

all ideas welcome even those which aint gonna happn like mine'

I know what i said thanks v. much i do admit i seem to get carried away with idle chit chat but that is why you are member no 2 to keep me in line with policy so tar very much :D

Im just commenting on the atmosphere at leicester at the moment even though it seems we do this every month. Firstly i stand in l1 because that is where the most singing is going on at the moment, i do want to sing in the kop but their is not enough people and two many people that shout 'sit down u idoit'. 2nd about the club moving the away end or moving the kop, it is never going to happen so lets not keep talking about it. But the club could organise a singing area like at southampton which could be in f1 or wherever in the kop. But at the moment im happy in the l1, i know their are some 14year old chav types but at least they sing and get behind the team. But as this atmosphere problem keeps coming back, more and more people will join the l1.

Archived