Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Janx

Loans

That is one hell of a midfield. Loads of prem expericence aswell. Will be interesting to see where they finish...

They seem to be doing pretty well lately. Won 2-0 at Hull at the weekend, and had some good home results.

I simply can't accept that this club hasn't got any money to bring a player in on loan for a month or so! Where has the extra money raised from the Villa game gone? That must have been £150k easily. Well that could pay for 2 players in on loan for 2 months each on just under £10k a week (which we wouldn't pay anyway). I find it ****ing embarrassing and yet more reasons that this take-over has to go through. If it falls through, then we are screwed. Pityful.

pi55 funny that the shitehawk that is Tommy Wright got booted out of the 'sleh to Walsall.

I think he could be quite useful at that level. He did well at Blackpool last season in League One, he's just had a shocking spell up naaaaaaaaaarth in that shit hole of a place. :D

I think he could be quite useful at that level. He did well at Blackpool last season in League One, he's just had a shocking spell up naaaaaaaaaarth in that shit hole of a place. :D

Well quite, I mean EVERYONE has got a level, mine being car park at 12 bells with the lads from despatch.

But Ooh Aah Tommy Wright is never Leicester material and never should have been touted as such.

Well quite, I mean EVERYONE has got a level, mine being car park at 12 bells with the lads from despatch.

But Ooh Aah Tommy Wright is never Leicester material and never should have been touted as such.

He'll always been fondly thought of by me for his winner against the Trees when it effectively ended their pormotion dreams and sealed ours.

Ok, so he didn't turn out to be the Tommy Wright we hoped he'd be but i've seen worse than him. Wasn't really exceptional at anything, i.e. shooting, heading, passing, pace, movement, touch. That's why he'll never succeed at a fairly high level. People say Fryatt is a bit like that, but on his day Fryatt has all the above except pace.

Archived