Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MBK

Derby-Leicester City Ratings

sorry but Can't be arsed to do Derby players but here's leicester's :(

Logan 7 - one awful kick but looked comfortable

Nils 6 - struggled 1st half v Barnes but went forward well 2nd half

Kisnorbo 5 - Distribution was appauling at times, way below par

MCcarthy 7 - MOTM Covered Kisnorbo had a good 40 yarder 1st half aswell but why did he take that free kick?? :o

Maybury 6

Welsh 4 - looked lightweight and offered nothing

Hughes 6 - Did ok i think with little support but all was soured by his contribution to their goal

Tiatto 5

Stearman 6 - again doubling up with maybury we're back with full backs as wingers :cry: shuld have won a pen or assisted a certain goal when he was clattered :mad:

Fryatt 4 - doesnt look fit, sharp or interested

Huuuuuuuume 6 - No support he can't do everything by himself

Subs

Porter 7 - looked lively should have started instead of welsh

Mcauley 6 - was effective enough as a forward but didnt produce the goal

Hammond 7 - I think he did well and did much more than fryatt with alot less time. but his effort with the final kick was abysmal

Logan 6 Didn't look as if he could help the goal

Stearman 7 Arguably our best player, I think

McCarthy 7 Another contender for MoTM

Kisnorbo 5 Shocking passes, had his worst game for a long time

Nils 6 Did OK

Maybury 5 Not a winger, especially becuse of his crossing

Hughes 5 Did nothing much, unlucky not to score near the end

Tiatto 5 Forgot he was playing

Welsh 5 He was much better last season

Fryatt 4 Very poor

Hume 6 Had little support, first touch seemed poor

Subs:

Levi 7 Did pretty well when he came on, reluctant to cross or shoot though

McAuley 6 Did decent enough, won a few flick-ons

Hammond 4 Didn't look interested, seemed tired as soon as he came on

Logan 7 (One excellent save, and sod all to do. Hooked some clearances and hoofed others too far. Got to work on accurate distribution)

Stearman 7.75 (Decent game and should have earned an assist for the equaliser with another committed run into the box. Helped severely limit Derby chances)

McCarthy 7.5 (Did much to blunt Derby's attack)

Kisnorbo 6 (His free-kicks and passing generally let him down again).

Nils 6 (Up against it. Goal came from his side. Tried to back attacks near the end)

Maybury 6.5 (Did okay. Looked involved and competent. Just doesn't have enough effect although he does allow Stearman more licence)

Hughes 7 (I thought he worked hard and well. Almost saved the match at the death)

Tiatto 6.5 (Typical Tiatto. Never shirked but just couldn't make the key passes when they presented themselves)

Fryatt 5 (One forgettable shot and another forgettable game. Never disturbed the Derby defence like Hammond)

Hume 5.5 (Earned that for his industry but Davies had done his homework. Needed attackers with him)

Welsh 4 (Can't think of one complimentary thing to say. Poor control, no penetration, no effect, invariably spelt the end of our attacks, such as they were)

Subs:

Porter 7.5 (Almost MoM for me. The City crowd lifted visibly when he came on and the team became galvanised. Attacked from width and down the centre. Twisted and turned defenders. Constantly found a City shirt with clever, probing balls and so nearly unlocked the Derby defence twice. Helped others to play by offering them options and the players showed their faith by giving him plenty of the ball.

Hammond 6.5 (Much maligned but morally grabbed an equaliser and although his usual cumbersome self, kept disturbing the Derby defence with his runs a couple of which deserved a better pass).

McAuley 5.5 (So close to a goal at the far post and took weight off city's other attackers).

Logan 6 Ok performance couldnt do much about the goal.

Stearman 6 Crap first half, improved second half as we searched for a goal.

McCarthy 7 Solid at the back alongside and unusually shaky kisnorbo.

Kisnorbo 5 Worst game in defence he has had.

Nils 6 Was alright, but barnes made him look silly at times.

Maybury 5 Did nothing.

Hughes 6 Nearly bagged an equaliser. Same usually "lightweight" performance though

Tiatto 4 Garbage

Welsh 4 Didn't contribute to anything positive.

Fryatt 4 Poor performance. Looks like he lacks fitness and pace.

Hume 6 He cant do it all by himself. Held the ball well at times.

Subs:

Levi 7 Levi was the playmaker when he came on, looked like he wanted to attack derby aswell.

McAuley 6 Good in the air as an emergency striker.

Hammond 5 Seemed lazy. Not his usual headless chicken self.

Logan 6 had near-sod all to do, but made 1 particularly good save. Needs to sort his kicking out a bit though (in terms of changing direction and accuracy)

Maybury 5 awful passing. I can't remember him making 2 accurate passes all game. His tracking and tackling weren't too bad though

McCarthy 7 strong game, thought he was gona score in the first half lol.. Shouldn't take freekicks though. Looked comfortable.

Kisnorbo 5 same as Maybury but a couple more half-accurate passes

Nils 6 ripped apart in the first half by Barnes, and occasionally in the second, but got forward and had some attacking intent.

Stears 6 bad first half, couldn't get into it. Looked better in the second and made the break into the box before getting absolutely clattered for our "goal"

Hughes 6.5 looked a little light on the ball, few good passes, put in some tackles and tracked back well. Crossing from set-pieces was poor and had me on my knees at the end when he nearly bagged an equaliser

Tiatto 5.5 didn't pull out of any challenges - as we've come to expect. Just lacked passing ability throughout though

Welsh - the Josh Low of the left wing

Hume 6 for all his trying he just can't win games or score goals all by himself. Struggled with their height and strength at times, but was energetic and didn't stop trying

Fryatt 4 what the fook has happened to him lately? Needs improving

Subs:

Levi 7 breath of fresh air when he came on. Caused many problems because he actually attacked their defense, and tried to get the team going. Could have shot a couple of times, but was brilliant in the short time he was on. Would have been MOTM if he'd have been on longer. Should definitely start against Norwich.

Elvis 6 some sprinting. Some laziness. Some decent control. Some poor ball skills. A completely awful shot. ANOTHER disallowed goal. Better than Fryatt today.

McAuley 6 team definitely created more with him doing the center forward's job. Had better movement and energy as well. I'd like to see him start a game there in the formation we finished with today

Logan 6 Didn't look as if he could help the goal

Stearman 7 Arguably our best player, I think

McCarthy 7 Another contender for MoTM

Kisnorbo 5 Shocking passes, had his worst game for a long time

Nils 6 Did OK

Maybury 5 Not a winger, especially becuse of his crossing

Hughes 5 Did nothing much, unlucky not to score near the end

Tiatto 5 Forgot he was playing

Welsh 5 He was much better last season

Fryatt 4 Very poor

Hume 6 Had little support, first touch seemed poor

Subs:

Levi 7 Did pretty well when he came on, reluctant to cross or shoot though

McAuley 6 Did decent enough, won a few flick-ons

Hammond 4 Didn't look interested, seemed tired as soon as he came on

Agree with that lot

Logan 6

Stearman 6 Average

McCarthy 6 Not bad

Kisnorbo 6 Solid, but passing was poor today.

Nils 6 The usual

Maybury 4 Not syllas bie was he?

Hughes 6 Better than usual i though

Tiatto 6 Worked hard but against better players than him

Welsh 4 pah, not worth it too light weight

Fryatt 4 por

Hume 6 Biright but did get much help.

Hammond 4 Not good enough

Porter 7 Should've started

McAuley 7 Deperate time call for desperate measures, but we had more chances when he was there!

Logan 6 No chance with the goal but his kicking was poor

Stearman 7 Was crap first half but improved after the break, good run for the goal that never was

McCarthy 7 Another consistent performance

Kisnorbo 5 Worst game as a defender, free-kicks were awful

Nils 6 Usual Nils, nothing spectacular apart from a nice drag-back in the first half before he got clattered

Maybury 4 Simply awful

Hughes 6 Better than usual, a few good tackles but is still too much of a lightweight

Tiatto 6 Not bad, but did nothing going forward

Welsh 4 See Maybury

Fryatt 5 Still not match fit whatsoever, didn't stop him trying as he always does but didn't have a sniff at goal

Hume 6 One of the better players without a doubt, shame nobody wanted to help him out

Subs:

Levi 7 Must start against Norwich, was a breath of fresh air

McAuley 6 Unconventional but fairly effective, should've scored that header in the dying minutes though

Hammond 4 Lazy bastard, looks like he wants to be somewhere else all the time, not going the right way about winning back his starting place when let's face it, Matty Fryatt isn't providing much competition for him.

Radio Leicester - 2

Radio Derby - 8

The Championship - 4

FoxesTalk - 7

The Ashes - 5

Secret Circle - X

Delivery curry - 6

Food poisoning - 1

Free signed Hume shirt - 10

Amazon delivery service - 1

FM2007 - 8

When's our next meeting DB.. there is much to discuss!

The theme throughout seems to be:

- Once again, players are given ratings of 7 and 8. I wasn't there... but come on people.. we're shit. I see ratings of 7/8/9 week in, week out. That's just boll ocks surely?

- Porter consistently better rating than Welsh. I think we need Porter's directness. Do we think RK's chopping and changing is tactical... or just arbitrary meddling (another Levein-ism).

Logan 6 well ive seen him during secondary school and i think he needs more loan experience

Stearman 8 Hardly ever at fault

McCarthy 7 No Complaints

Kisnorbo 5 Reminded us of his midfield antics i.e. passing sidewards

Nils 6 - WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE ALAN SHEEHAN - young and hungry

Maybury 5 I thought he's really a defender - not a midfielder - i rather put stearman than him but not JOSH LOW no way after what happened in carling cup

Hughes 5 Needs to get back to how he was playing last season

Tiatto 4 Why is he there - apart from McCarthy he's the main benefactor for yellow cards and reds!!!!!!

Welsh 4 Why is he here when he missed a chance against hull last season

Fryatt 4 Very poor - been eating too much

Hume 6 Poor Person Feel so sorry for him with fryatt overweight he cant really contribute

Subs:

Levi 7 This person used to go to the same secondary school as me - and from what the headmaster was saying levi is a wicked prospect for leicester city and he used to do well for the more older teams at my secondary school although he was younger. WELL DONE LEVI!!!!!!

McAuley 6 He should get the second half when kisnorbo is playing sideward passing

Hammond 4 He should go back to what he does best - SINGING SONGS!!!!!!!

Logan 7

Maybury 6 - offered nothing going forward

McCarthy 7 - the only outfield player who can come away from that game with his head held high. Without him we could have lost by so much more.

Kisnorbo 6 - bad defensive header led to their goal.

Johansson 6

Stearman 6

Hughes 5 - I've given him the benefit of the doubt in recent months cos he's had injuries, but he's starting to annoy me.

Tiatto 6 - ran about a bit. Not much else.

Welsh 4 - absolutely appalling. Didn't run at people, didn't put in a single cross, lost possession every time he got the ball. I don't think I've ever been so frustrated at a performance by another Leicester player. :banghead:

Hume 6 - didn't seem up for this one.

Fryatt 6 - did nothing, but then again, he had absolutely no service to speak of.

Porter 8 - thrown on way too late for my liking. Excellent performance, galvanized the attack and made Andy Welsh look like a non-league player.

Elvis 6 - troubled them with his pace, but I will never forgive him for that shot he took that ended up in row Z when he had about 7 team-mates in the box to cross to. :angry:

Archived