Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

half time

absoulty, they should have just let us be, i took the pic and i didt mange to get one of the actal clashes, but i did see it, and it was totally the polices fualt, they should have just left out the exit doors like they did after the incendent

Not TOTALLY the polices fault but more half and half. Could deffo have been avoided like John said by backing off and just leaving them be.

i was completely oblivious to all of this!

im sure many who stayed in the stands were.. although im surprised you couldnt hear the lads banging on the shutters.. it did sound so loud and sounded like someone said earlier, they were smashing the place up.

i bet the catering staff locked inside were crapping it :unsure:

Me too! I've only just heard of it since coming on here. The skills bloke at half time was just too entertaining. :D

yeh he was awesome!!!

with watching that and texting i cant say i really noticed anything else!

was gunna go down for the toilet but thought nah it`ll be hectic i will wait till afta, and it clearly really was hectic!!

I could hear it when i was dragged up the stairs by a Policeman it carried on at the start of the second half as well then a few city fans popped up in the area set aside for segregation and ran over to our bit.

Seemed to go quite but was a bit empty on the right hand side where we were compared to the first half

They certainly shut the counter down at our end, opposite stair 59 after some trouble at the counter. I watched it and so did the forum member who was there with me.

We also saw the police wade in and frogmarch one light coffee-skinned youngster away and heard the fans start singing the songs into the Police faces.

It was quite obviously boiling into a fracas and I imagine that started within minutes of us retiring back into the ground.

I'm abusing my status to reply to this, because yet again, Thracian tries to make Lisa look silly by reading only what he wants to read and not everything she has posted.

I DID NOT SAY THAT THEY DIDN'T CLOSE ANY KIOSKS - I WAS SAYING THAT NOT ALL OF THEM WERE CLOSED. ONE REMAINED OPEN, AS DID THE BURGER VAN OUTSIDE. JUST BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SEE AN OPEN KIOSK, IT DOESN'T NECESSARILY FOLLOW THAT THEY ALL HAD TO BE SHUT.

Why are you doing this? What point are you trying to prove?

Archived