Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

half time

City fans sang Harry Roberts, and all fairness to them, they should have. They were provoked by police and as I said before, I'm suprised there wasn't a number of injuries to police personnel.

Has anyone got a video of it on their phone. Somebody on here has to have caught it

im sure there were injuries to the police i saw one rubbing his face- probably hit by a coin or something though.

City fans sang Harry Roberts, and all fairness to them, they should have. They were provoked by police and as I said before, I'm suprised there wasn't a number of injuries to police personnel.

Has anyone got a video of it on their phone. Somebody on here has to have caught it

I was down their and I did not sing that song. How can somebody be hailed as a "friend/hero" for murdering an innocent police member.

The song about him sickens me. It should not be glorified in any way shape or form.

I have to agree there.

As much as people dont like Police, they are doing there job and are ordered to do so - Its the people that tell them what to do that are completer wayne kerr's :mad:

I was down their and I did not sing that song. How can somebody be hailed as a "friend/hero" for murdering an innocent police member.

I think the fans sing it when they're wound up by the police. It's sick, but it happens and it will not stop happening. Police battering kids and teenagers younger than 16 is out of order as well. Who can blame the fans for wanting to get at the police?

I think the fans sing it when they're wound up by the police. It's sick, but it happens and it will not stop happening. Police battering kids and teenagers younger than 16 is out of order as well. Who can blame the fans for wanting to get at the police?

my memory of Seeing that Kid crying is disgusting.

It was like something off the news where they are in a war zone or something.

Poor behavior from our fans but NO WHERE NEAR as bad as the police

City fans sang Harry Roberts, and all fairness to them, they should have. They were provoked by police...

Absolute shit. There is no justification for that song, it's pathetic.

Anyone that sings it has no honour, no respect and no bollocks. Would you walk along the road singing it to the Police if you were on your own? Would you ****.

Behave like animals, get treated like animals.

Today, we arrived into Derby with plenty of time. We took a stroll into the city centre, found the police presence a little excessive, but had a look around a couple of shops, had a few drinks in a few pubs, before strolling to the game. It was very pleasant.

Spent half time on the concourse. It was a bit noisy. Judging by the descriptions, I was in the middle of a riot. Ok.

Anyone that sings it has no honour, no respect and no bollocks. Would you walk along the road singing it to the Police if you were on your own? Would you ****.

Couldnt have put it bet myself db. :thumbup:

Today, we arrived into Derby with plenty of time. We took a stroll into the city centre, found the police presence a little excessive, but had a look around a couple of shops, had a few drinks in a few pubs, before strolling to the game. It was very pleasant.

Spent half time on the concourse. It was a bit noisy. Judging by the descriptions, I was in the middle of a riot. Ok.

lisa all the counters were shut too to alledged "poor behaviour" from leicester fans and if you were over to the left hand side (near derbys corner) there were some serious clashes involving leicester fans and the police. and everyone was singing at the police over there and beer and missilies were being thrown everywhere..

:(

my memory of Seeing that Kid crying is disgusting.

It was like something off the news where they are in a war zone or something.

Poor behavior from our fans but NO WHERE NEAR as bad as the police

Nah I know what you're saying, seeing that kid cry filled me with anger and made me feel sick at the same time. Whether it was an accident or not, there is no justification for those actions, it's pathetic.

I wouldn't walk down the street singing it to police on me own obviously, I'm not fooking daft. But if I'd seen coppers battering me mates for fook all, or I'd seen a copper belt a 5 year old, then I'd fooking say it to them.

Behave like animals, get treated like animals. It works both ways.

Nah I know what you're saying, seeing that kid cry filled me with anger and made me feel sick at the same time. Whether it was an accident or not, there is no justification for those actions, it's pathetic.

I wouldn't walk down the street singing it to police on me own obviously, I'm not fooking daft. But if I'd seen coppers battering me mates for fook all, or I'd seen a copper belt a 5 year old, then I'd fooking say it to them.

This is going to evolve into a chicken and the egg story....what came first?? :unsure:

lisa all the counters were shut too to alledged "poor behaviour" from leicester fans and if you were over to the left hand side (near derbys corner) there were some serious clashes involving leicester fans and the police. and everyone was singing at the police over there and beer and missilies were being thrown everywhere..

:(

Which is where we were standing. And I think there is a degree of exxageration. As for all the counters being shut, that is not true.

Which is where we were standing. And I think there is a degree of exxageration. As for all the counters being shut, that is not true.

They were all shut when I went down about 3mins after the half time whistle. :o

No it doesn't.

As ever, mindless sheep over-react to the actions of instigators...then innocent fans get caught up...then more sheep overreact.

I'm so f~cking bored of hearing shite justifications for disgusting behaviour from "supporters".

If you witness poor behaviour from the police you record it, get the offending officers numbers and report it as an official complaint. That's how things change.

Reacting emotionally to the event just causes it to spiral and reinforces prejudice on the part of both parties.

As I say, I've lived through enough of this bollocks to be piss bored with it, and its proponents, now.

Did you go by train DB? I wasn't impressed by both sets of fans. One minute we're walking down the road, minding our own business, next minute, we're surrounded by police. We managed to get away from it, but it really winds me up. :@

No it doesn't.

As ever, mindless sheep over-react to the actions of instigators...then innocent fans get caught up...then more sheep overreact.

I'm so f~cking bored of hearing shite justifications for disgusting behaviour from "supporters".

If you witness poor behaviour from the police you record it, get the offending officers numbers and report it as an official complaint. That's how things change.

Reacting emotionally to the event just causes it to spiral and reinforces prejudice on the part of both parties.

As I say, I've lived through enough of this bollocks to be piss bored with it, and its proponents, now.

Yes DB what you are saying is true Reacting to a situation does make it worse but the thing is people do have a lot of emotion and they will react.

Archived