Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

half time

what was going off i was the other side so couldnt see?

heard the coppers shut the bar then beat up a kid! any truth in this?

It was absolute mayhem. I was down their. The police shut the bar so everyone started singing leicester songs and banging on the shutters like thugs. The police then decided to get their battons out to get the city fans back then beer was thrown at them. They eventually backed off at shut the exit doors.

Not sure about the kid mind. I only went down for a half time toilet visit, then decided to watch the happenings.

what was going off i was the other side so couldnt see?

heard the coppers shut the bar then beat up a kid! any truth in this?

i was in the middle of it all, apprently leicester fans treid to rob the burger bar, so they puled the shutter down, and the fans tried pulling the advertiasing off, that when the police moved in and got a beer shower, then people were pushing from the back and people at the front were getting pushed into the police, i seen a number of people getting hit, really hard aswell, the police really couldn't control it, and gathered as a group i guess defense

my mate got a video aswell. It was chaos beer flying everywhere and coppers just smacking evereyone, personally I think everyone involved too it too far. the police asked for it abit.

That lad who got hit sat about 5 rows in front I saw him cry all the way through the second half :(

my mate got a video aswell. It was chaos beer flying everywhere and coppers just smacking evereyone, personally I think everyone involved too it too far. the police asked for it abit.

That lad who got hit sat about 5 rows in front I saw him cry all the way through the second half :(

I thought I saw someone in their late-teens early twentys get whacked before I got dragged up the stairs by some copper :angry:

i have never seen such mayhen at a leicester game. that was a full scale riot. so many lads down there i didnt even know we had that many fans in their teens/twenties.

yeah the police shut the bar when someone tried to grab something. then everyone went mental and started banging and ripping signs down and then the police moved in and then had ti retreat and then a riot esculated. about 100 police with batons getting charged by 500 leicester,, the lads at the front seemed to be having a proper scrap and there was batons being swung eerywhere. loads o people were getting videos so im sure someone will put one up on youtube.

yeah then in the stand leicester fans were ripping seats apart and throwing them- coins etc etc..

:thumbup::thumbup:

It was fooking mental. Coppers were battering everyone they could hit with their kosh's etc.. A 15 year old did get thrown on the floor and beaten with one as well... I was trying to get a video, but some copper grabbed me in a bearhug and tried getting me phone, so he got a right fooking mouthful from me as well :mad:

Bloody Derby police force, bunch of fooking thugs

i have never seen such mayhen at a leicester game. that was a full scale riot. so many lads down there i didnt even know we had that many fans in their teens/twenties.

yeah the police shut the bar when someone tried to grab something. then everyone went mental and started banging and ripping signs down and then the police moved in and then had ti retreat and then a riot esculated. about 100 police with batons getting charged by 500 leicester,, the lads at the front seemed to be having a proper scrap and there was batons being swung eerywhere. loads o people were getting videos so im sure someone will put one up on youtube.

yeah then in the stand leicester fans were ripping seats apart and throwing them- coins etc etc..

:thumbup::thumbup:

loadsa people who dont go home games were defenatly in attendance I knew a few

Including the guy "in the pink" lol who got slaughtered by their fans

A 5 year old boy got hit by a copper :( presumably an accident but thats discusting :mad:

I think he was ok his dad was not happy though and with good reason, absolute chaos

Was he the young lad who was crying in the Upper Tier at the start of the second half?? If that was him, I know his dad. He definitely wasn't pleased and I think if he didn't have to get his young'un home safely he'd have gone absolutely crackers..

That's the worst policing I have ever seen tbh.. Stupid shutting the bar at half time, and then trying to batter all the fans for singing :blink: ... You can't expect them to stand silently like at a fooking funeral for god's sake

Was he the young lad who was crying in the Upper Tier at the start of the second half?? If that was him, I know his dad. He definitely wasn't pleased and I think if he didn't have to get his young'un home safely he'd have gone absolutely crackers..

That's the worst policing I have ever seen tbh.. Stupid shutting the bar at half time, and then trying to batter all the fans for singing :blink: ... You can't expect them to stand silently like at a fooking funeral for god's sake

yep thats the one! hope hes ok :cry: idiotic policing it could only have come from derbyshire :mad:

yep thats the one! hope hes ok :cry: idiotic policing it could only have come from derbyshire :mad:

fooking disgrace. I really wanted to chin the police officer who tried to bearhug me, but then I'd have been attacked by 4 or 5 of 'em. I'm suprised no policemen were actually badly hurt, they deserved to have been. They were ripping people's jackets off so they could lash at bare skin with their kosh's, and even hitting people who weren't involved. Bastards :mad::@

Or Leicester fans mindless idiots. :whistle:

Mindless idiots for singing Leicester songs in the concourses? Yeah you make shit loads of sense you do :rolleyes:

It was fooking mental. Coppers were battering everyone they could hit with their kosh's etc.. A 15 year old did get thrown on the floor and beaten with one as well... I was trying to get a video, but some copper grabbed me in a bearhug and tried getting me phone, so he got a right fooking mouthful from me as well :mad:

Bloody Derby police force, bunch of fooking thugs

Did you get a decent video, I got about 2 seconds before I got pulled away.

fooking disgrace. I really wanted to chin the police officer who tried to bearhug me, but then I'd have been attacked by 4 or 5 of 'em. I'm suprised no policemen were actually badly hurt, they deserved to have been. They were ripping people's jackets off so they could lash at bare skin with their kosh's, and even hitting people who weren't involved. Bastards :mad::@

Mindless idiots for singing Leicester songs in the concourses? Yeah you make shit loads of sense you do :rolleyes:

lol you'd have been on deaths door for that....not advisable!

I was just trying to get up the stairs and one cop pushed this guy right into me proper hard :mad: I was like why mate why?? my mate came up after me drenched in beer!

Archived