Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tubes

half time

Did you go by train DB? I wasn't impressed by both sets of fans. One minute we're walking down the road, minding our own business, next minute, we're surrounded by police. We managed to get away from it, but it really winds me up. :@

why did the police suddenly surround you Lisa?? to be honest you do look like the average hooligan :P:D .

did you get caught up in some trouble?

yeah they were all shut when i went down...

and a policeman told me theyd all been shut for safety reasons because of leicester fans poor behaviour cos i moaned cos i was thirsty. :(

That's funny, because we were down for the whole of half time, and the one bar was open, and as were the gates with a burger van outside. Very concerned were the coppers.

That's funny, because we were down for the whole of half time, and the one bar was open, and as were the gates with a burger van outside. Very concerned were the coppers.

but they made everyone come inside when it kicked off didnt they???

im not sure if this is true my mate said it was :smile:

but they made everyone come inside when it kicked off didnt they???

im not sure if this is true my mate said it was :smile:

No, because I was too busy wishing the smokers would fork off outside, where they're supposed to go, not blowing smoke into my face. :@

No it doesn't.

As ever, mindless sheep over-react to the actions of instigators...then innocent fans get caught up...then more sheep overreact.

I'm so f~cking bored of hearing shite justifications for disgusting behaviour from "supporters".

If you witness poor behaviour from the police you record it, get the offending officers numbers and report it as an official complaint. That's how things change.

Reacting emotionally to the event just causes it to spiral and reinforces prejudice on the part of both parties.

As I say, I've lived through enough of this bollocks to be piss bored with it, and its proponents, now.

I'm not a mindless sheep mate. I have my own opinions.

I have lost faith in the system. Reporting people rarely gets anything changed, especially when there's a lack of conclusive proof, as the coppers just get their fellow officers to corroborate, so they are believed. And anyway, how the fook are you supposed to get close enough to an officer to get his number if he's swinging a metal kosh all over the place? My logic tells me you can't :rolleyes:

I'm not being funny or owt Disco Bob, but when I see an innocent, defenseless 5 year old get smacked by police, I'm not going to simply look at his number, take note of it and act like I have seen nothing until I report it. That sort of behaviour makes me feel sick, and it can't just be let pass by like it didn't happen.

I went for a slash when they scored. 5 or 6 blokes were squaring up to some coppers at the bottom of stair 62.

I tried too get past just as the coppers started to push the men back , One of the Police mistook me as one of the gang of lads and got me up against the wall and said I was going to be ejected. But a steward came too the rescue and said I was'nt involved thank fock.

'Sheep' refers to people instigating the problem.

"a lack of conclusive proof"

You had a camera, others have cameras, if the incidents had been reported there would have been plenty of evidence to support a complaint.

"Reporting people rarely gets anything changed"

If you choose to "opt out" and dispense your own justice (by way of song :rolleyes: ) then forgive me while I ignore anything you say. If you (by way of anyone) choose to act outside the law then you/anyone deserve anything and everything that comes to you.

How can you state that reporting things doesn't change anything? Give me your evidence for that because (quite frankly) it's a pile of cock.

"I have lost faith in the system."

In who's name do you act? The five year old? If that was my 6 year old boy I don't want you or anyone else fighting the police on our behalf.

but when I see an innocent, defenseless 5 year old get smacked by police, I'm not going to simply look at his number, take note of it and act like I have seen nothing until I report it. That sort of behaviour makes me feel sick, and it can't just be let pass by like it didn't happen

So, by acting within the law is doing nothing is it? Singing songs is doing something is it?

So, as a result of your actions - nothing has changed has it. One child hit (by your account), a group of supporters angered, detest of supporters reinforced in police...nothing changed unless someone else has done the decent thing.

I apologise because I know I am coming across quite strong here, but disorder on the part of "fans" sickens me. It taints all of us that are decent, honest supporters of the club. It never has justification and always ends up hurting innocent people.

There is no place for hateful songs, there is no place for violence in our game. It only ends if we all refuse to accept it.

*A whole load of whatever*

Listen Disco Bob, I got nothing on camera ok. I had my phone out to film it, and some copper tried to snatch me phone off me, even though everyone else was trying to film it.

You can ignore anything I say, I don't really care to be honest. You're a decent bloke on here the majority of the time, but sometimes I can't stand you just as I'm sure I get under your skin sometimes and you feel like strangling me.

But really, when the police are attacking everyone walking by (even people who were innocent and just coming back from the toilet, as well as kids) I couldn't give a fook what was shouted at them. The fact that they weren't allowing people to film it suggests to me that they were worried they'd be fooked over if anybody saw it :rolleyes: But I guess that's me being ignorant and petulant again isn't it??

I'm not a criminal or a hooligan, far from it. But from my dealings with most authority systems, I'd have to say that they are some of the most biased and pathetic things I have ever dealt with in my life. Especially when I have been the victim of crime.

The policing was terrible, you cant expect to frog march god knows how many city fans all together to the stadium without antagonising them! The more in a group there is the louder and more antagnosied everyone will get. As for the half-time riot the policing was a joke, they were looking for a fight more so than the city fans and seemed to want to wind the city fans up through the whole day. :angry:

I'm inclined to believe that if everyone that created a fuss when the screens went down had behaved in a repectable manner instead of like spoilt kids they would have gone back up again.

I hate all this police presence at football matches and being told which way to exit a ground, but let's be clear this has been brought up on us by fellow supporters behaving just like the ones that caused the screen to come down and then reacted badly to it.

My anger is directed more at them than the police, as for the police sure there's some bad eggs in there and some will also over react because they have to put up with this sort of behaviour on a regular basis and I would imagine are just a bit pissed off by it all. I doubt any of them intended to cause any kiddies harm, I'm sure many of them are fathers themselves so maybe you should direct your anger at the people that kicked it all off, so called Leicester City Fans.

Frankly you reap what you sow.

The policing was terrible, you cant expect to frog march god knows how many city fans all together to the stadium without antagonising them! The more in a group there is the louder and more antagnosied everyone will get. As for the half-time riot the policing was a joke, they were looking for a fight more so than the city fans and seemed to want to wind the city fans up through the whole day. :angry:

It's horrible isn't it, I absolutely detest it but just ask yourself this question - Why do they do it?

If you don't know the answer you're either very young or haven't been following football for very long.

I'm inclined to believe that if everyone that created a fuss when the screens went down had behaved in a repectable manner instead of like spoilt kids they would have gone back up again.

I hate all this police presence at football matches and being told which way to exit a ground, but let's be clear this has been brought up on us by fellow supporters behaving just like the ones that caused the screen to come down and then reacted badly to it.

My anger is directed more at them than the police, as for the police sure there's some bad eggs in there and some will also over react because they have to put up with this sort of behaviour on a regular basis and I would imagine are just a bit pissed off by it all. I doubt any of them intended to cause any kiddies harm, I'm sure many of them are fathers themselves so maybe you should direct your anger at the people that kicked it all off, so called Leicester City Fans.

Frankly you reap what you sow.

Davie, Most of what you say if correct but you are forgetting how belittling the police make you feel BEFORE the game by marching you to the stadium. You are already Pissed off with them before anything has happened.

I am not trying to justify what happened today but it cant all be blammed on us.

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but here's my version..

The police were too heavy handed today.

They caused more problems than they solved.

Being frog marched from the station to a pub, and not allowed to leave was ludacris really. I mean, there were families in there that clearly didn't want to be, and i didn't want to be either, i wanted a bite to eat before a pint, but wasn't allowed.

Then, being marched back to the station and arriving at the ground at 2.50. That's pathetic really, we're told to find our seat 30 mins before kick off, yet the police make it impossible.

And i won't even start on the police dogs that were snapping at anyone with a blue shirt on.

Didn't see what happened in the concourse, but it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Overall though, considering the cirumstances, i thought our fans were well behaved.

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread, but here's my version..

The police were too heavy handed today.

They caused more problems than they solved.

Being frog marched from the station to a pub, and not allowed to leave was ludacris really. I mean, there were families in there that clearly didn't want to be, and i didn't want to be either, i wanted a bite to eat before a pint, but wasn't allowed.

Then, being marched back to the station and arriving at the ground at 2.50. That's pathetic really, we're told to find our seat 30 mins before kick off, yet the police make it impossible.

And i won't even start on the police dogs that were snapping at anyone with a blue shirt on.

Didn't see what happened in the concourse, but it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Overall though, considering the cirumstances, i thought our fans were well behaved.

lol they are dog ffs.

** Leicester fan lets bite them. mwaahahahah**

Archived