Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
derbyfanben

View from a Derby Fan

as far as i can see on the championship ot was handball by stearman... football league review is on in 5 so i shall be seeing if they offer any slow mo or different angles on it.

Quality will watch that! Didn't see the Championship this morning. I doubt that there'll be any more angles because there weren't any other cameras other than the one in the main stand but hopefully some close ups. Was a good well taken goal though.

Don't know if anyones posted the link to it on any of the other topics but I'll post this one! Oh and you can see some Giles Barnes goals on there aswell! The mans a legend in the making!!!

Goal

Thought that was gona be brought up lol:angry: We'll do better against you when you come to the Walkers, I know it. We'll make a couple of additions to our squad by then, and should manage to cause you more problems than we did yesterday. Maybe the manager will watch the tape of yesterday's game and realise that, with all due respect (not a word I should be using!!!!), you aren't the greatest side in the league and there are certain areas we could work on and exploit you in. :thumbup::yesyes:

Brilliant! 13 players .......why has no-one thought of that before :cool:

very well put i think from both of ya!

porter was the only good thing about us yesterday if im honest!

atmosphere was good!

what happened to a kid at half time?

Half time thread is the answer but he was crying his eyes out because he was caught up in the middle of it all.

derby is a dive!pride park is a dump and derby have only got where they are with loaned players!

derby are a poor side in a poor town near burton!

I have been reading this forum all day after hearing what happened at half time and after seeing seats flying over the netting.

I think there has been some very valid posts from both sides.

But clowns who post the sort of tripe above do your forum no favours at all.

I have been reading this forum all day after hearing what happened at half time and after seeing seats flying over the netting.

I think there has been some very valid posts from both sides.

in front me me (up near ur corner singy fans) a number of leicester fans started kicking and ripping your seats out of the ground. then this guy got a good rollocking from a policeman for trying to take a seat home.. about 5 seats were smashed ap and like you said i saw a few seats being thrown in your fans direction- only made it about 10 metres..

there is no excuse for this and it wasnt police provokation :whistle:

in front me me (up near ur corner singy fans) a number of leicester fans started kicking and ripping your seats out of the ground. then this guy got a good rollocking from a policeman for trying to take a seat home.. about 5 seats were smashed ap and like you said i saw a few seats being thrown in your fans direction- only made it about 10 metres..

there is no excuse for this and it wasnt police provokation :whistle:

The kiosk was closed at half time because some of your crowd tried to rob it.

They then decided to try and wreck the shutters and rip down signs.

So do you think that if Derby fans were to do the same sort of thing at the Walkers the police should leave them to it?

The kiosk was closed at half time because some of your crowd tried to rob it.

They then decided to try and wreck the shutters and rip down signs.

So do you think that if Derby fans were to do the same sort of thing at the Walkers the police should leave them to it?

eh?

no but .. all i was saying is that the fans behaviour in the stand (ripping out and throwing seats) was inexusable.. unlike downstairs when the police were batering everyone.. :thumbup:

by the way to any derby fans.. what is the police presence usually like on match days for your average game v burnley for example?? i assume there arent riot police everywhere like yesterday???

eh?

no but .. all i was saying is that the fans behaviour in the stand (ripping out and throwing seats) was inexusable.. unlike downstairs when the police were batering everyone.. :thumbup:

by the way to any derby fans.. what is the police presence usually like on match days for your average game v burnley for example?? i assume there arent riot police everywhere like yesterday???

There are always plenty of police if the crowd is over a few hundred.

But i think the police probably had information that everybody turning up yesterday were not your normal everyday fans.

The police from Leicestershire moniter the trains leaving your end and also your Hooligan forums and inform our lot what to expect.

What i was refering to in my last post was the fact that some of your fans expect the police to take a backward step or even leave the area all together so they could continue to cause damage to the ground.

And i would like to ask them if they would like Leicestershire plod to do the same if the situation is reversed in the return game?

Apologies - crap like that is deleted as it is seen...but I hardly think we are the only club in the country with idiots claiming to be fans, spouting nonsense? Maybe Derby has a couple too? :D

Apologies - crap like that is deleted as it is seen...but I hardly think we are the only club in the country with idiots claiming to be fans, spouting nonsense? Maybe Derby has a couple too? :D

I think you will find that we are all totally level headed and have no ill feelings towards the fans of any other club. :ph34r:

Thats not nice is it.

I see freedom of speach is not allowed on here unless you are a Leicester fan.

The bloke only called him a retard for slagging of our ground and for making statements on our style of football.

Well we can see it's not the most sensible post on earth ourselves without you two slagging him off. Seeing as our ground is basicly yours in blue minus 500 seats and, playing the way we do at the moment ,we aren't in the position to slag Boston United off never mind you lot.

As you can see we have enough people on here ready to throw mindless insults about without you two.

View of a Derby fan - do my views not count?

For as long as you keep lobbing insults - I will keep deleting your posts.

If you have something to offer the forum by way of discussion or humour, you are welcome to post.

If you keep on posting rubbish then you will be blocked from posting on the site.

Is that clear enough?

Well we can see it's not the most sensible post on earth ourselves without you two slagging him off. Seeing as our ground is basicly yours in blue minus 500 seats and, playing the way we do at the moment ,we aren't in the position to slag Boston United off never mind you lot.

As you can see we have enough people on here ready to throw mindless insults about without you two.

Thanks for using my post in your qoute as it seems the Leicester speach police are alive and well and deleting anything they do not agree with.

Maybe i should just post about how great i think you all are and that you should be in the prem.

For as long as you keep lobbing insults - I will keep deleting your posts.

If you have something to offer the forum by way of discussion or humour, you are welcome to post.

If you keep on posting rubbish then you will be blocked from posting on the site.

Is that clear enough?

Well surely if you treated all your members in the same way you would only have half a dozen pages on the whole forum.

Or could it be (i could be wrong here :unsure: )that it's because we are Derby fans :whistle:

Ok a bit of humour, that we should all like

A small boy goes to school where the teacher finds out his father is famous.

"stand up and tell the class what your daddy does jimmy"

"on the weekend my daddy dresses up as a woman and sells his body to men miss"

"jimmy how dare you get outside, why would you say that",

"my daddy plays for Nottingham forest and i didnt want to admit to it"

eh, eh, like that one?

Ok a bit of humour, that we should all like

A small boy goes to school where the teacher finds out his father is famous.

"stand up and tell the class what your daddy does jimmy"

"on the weekend my daddy dresses up as a woman and sells his body to men miss"

"jimmy how dare you get outside, why would you say that, my daddy plays for Nottingham forest and i didnt want to admit to it"

eh, eh, like that one?

lol lol lol

What do you call a sheep tied to a lampost in Derby

A Leisure centre :ph34r::thumbup:

Archived