Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Brummie-FOX

FA Cup 3rd Round

A nice easy draw please....

On current form that'd be a hard one to call and probably make really dull viewing, I'll settle for Villa again ~ or someone else in the Premiership where we can step up to the plate and actually put on a show.

A draw similar to Hereford away to an old ground hopefully have a good day out and a good atmosphere e.g chesterfield away , Rushden away NOT a lge 2 team at home which will be played in front of 7,000 at the walkers with no atmosphere.

agreed, an away tie though obviously.. the walkers would be like church with 2,000 in versus Tranmere or someone <_<

They'd want revenge for what we did in 2000 anyway :P . Plus there riding high in League 1. Can anyone also tell me why nearly all Tranmere's home games are played on Friday nights?

They'd want revenge for what we did in 2000 anyway :P . Plus there riding high in League 1. Can anyone also tell me why nearly all Tranmere's home games are played on Friday nights?

Not sure ?? arent they near everton and liverpool up north so they would clash with one or the other on a saturday ??

I like being in the cup so I would rather get a crap team and win.

It's when you start playing the bigger teams in the higher rounds that it starts to get good. The Villa and Spurs games in cup competitions were the best games the Walkers has seen for a long while and they were both in the cup.

I like being in the cup so I would rather get a crap team and win.

It's when you start playing the bigger teams in the higher rounds that it starts to get good. The Villa and Spurs games in cup competitions were the best games the Walkers has seen for a long while and they were both in the cup.

And the spurs match was in the 3rd round of the FA Cup... :whistle:

agreed, an away tie though obviously.. the walkers would be like church with 2,000 in versus Tranmere or someone <_<

you’ll always get 10,000 at least at the Walkers for a Saturday game, they will probabley knock the ticket prices down to ensure it.

Still I agree, it will be a dull affair if we do end up playing a League One/Two team at the Walkers. With one exception of course.

Archived