Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
MON

Games forum

Two new threads in two weeks can't be called a success.

49902[/snapback]

But the threads in that forum were of several pages and it is just as busy as the Music Forum.

Wouldn't the mug shots be better in a topic in General Chat? Why a whole forum for it when it will only need one thread?

Two new threads in two weeks can't be called a success.

49902[/snapback]

But the threads in that forum were of several pages and it is just as busy as the Music Forum.

Wouldn't the mug shots be better in a topic in General Chat? Why a whole forum for it when it will only need one thread?

49934[/snapback]

We're not having a Computing forum because nothing went on in there other than Riceys FM Diary and the PES Editing thread. If you want to think of new ideas for forums then go for it, everything will be considered.

Possibly.

Stupid.

The reason not many posts have been made is because it has been Christmas! It was a lot easier having games things seperated from General Chat and having it all in one place.

What harm was it doing, I mean you take the Games forum away and add a pointless shoutbox!

Nah ricey carry on , I enjoyed your Diaries.

Just because it does not intrest Petrescu it means we cant have one ;)

51186[/snapback]

Seeing as i viewed it everytime there was an update on TB, and on this forum, it does interest me. But it doesnt need it's own forum. I'm not recreating the games forum, i listened to suggestions and gave this 2 months but it was very inactive (apart from the massive threads created months ago).

Archived