Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

November 2006 Player of the Month

November Player of the Month 2006  

105 members have voted

1. 1. 14 Eligible Players

• Logan
    • Stearman
    • McCarthy
    • Kisnorbo
    • Johansson
    • Maybury
    • Sylla
    • Hughes
    • Welsh
    • Porter
    • Hume
    • Hammond
    • Fryatt
    • Tiatto

:o Thracian's stolen your log in password, and is controlling you!!! Nooooooooooo!!! :blink:

That was my own decision. ;)

He made an impact this month - he caused problems for the opposition defences and scored his first senior goal. That's gotta count for something. He's probably our best option on the left at the minute, I'm beginning to hate Welsh, I'm starting to think he's shit and I really wanted him to do well.

Hume would have been my other choice, because of his tireless running and effort.

I went for Porter primarily because I think he can make a difference to the midfield - which, let's face it, is where we need change the most. ;)

Sylla.

You might think this is a strange choice but I believe the improvement in his work-rate and the way he has applied himself during training to get back into the first team fold should not go unnoticed. It is a thankless task being the target for long balls and I wholly believe he has coped well with the physicality of this season's championship.

:D:D:D

I've voted Porter too. He's been about the only bright spot this month all round and his first goal was a milestone.

Besides having voted Lookwhat Poster of the Year I felt I could be guided by him! :D:D:D

^_^

I suspected you might have voted Porter for essentially the same reasons I did. ;)

I got there first though. :smile: :smile: :D:P:ph34r:

I think one of the 3 Porter votes has gone astray!

There's only 2, I'm certain I clicked the right circle... lol

Perhaps a mod could fix that. We wouldn't want him to lose because someone fluffed it. :ph34r:

Malta-UK connection is the fluffed bit, is suppose

Archived