Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

L 1

Taxi for Manwell. Trying to call fans disloyal for leaving early is abit much is'nt it ? Most fans in L1 have been season ticket holders for years and travel with the team too, also ive sat in L1 many times with my wife and there's not that many chavs at all imo just a few at the back but you get them at every club.

As I said I had my reasons for leaving and they were much better than "we were losing"

You don't leave early ever, losing and being taken the piss out of is not a reason to leave.

If you sing the loyal supporters songs you have to be loyal supporters that means following the club through thick and thin and staying until the end. You never know what you could miss also it looks bad the oppo sings cheereo and fair enough because if you leave en mass that is what i would sing if i were them

We're you one of the 50 odd singing that in the kop when we were 4-1 down lol?

Who in their right mind has the right to criticise other supporters? You're talking about people who invest whatever time and money they feel that they can afford, and if they feel that spending more time than is necessary watching the team they love capitulate is a complete waste, so what? To be honest, I would have taken the players off after 70 minutes, so a few fans leaving pales into significance to be honest.

By the way, I stayed until the bitter end. I can't leave (only did it once, that was Molineux, I think you'll know when, and I really was at the end of my tether at that point) and I was actually jealous of those who did go.

Who in their right mind has the right to criticise other supporters? You're talking about people who invest whatever time and money they feel that they can afford, and if they feel that spending more time than is necessary watching the team they love capitulate is a complete waste, so what? To be honest, I would have taken the players off after 70 minutes, so a few fans leaving pales into significance to be honest.

By the way, I stayed until the bitter end. I can't leave (only did it once, that was Molineux, I think you'll know when, and I really was at the end of my tether at that point) and I was actually jealous of those who did go.

:thumbup: Good post

I've never left before the end.

Came close to it at Hillsborough this year - was on the stairs as the FT whistle was blown.

I don't see why people would want to go early. You pay good money to see the match so why not see it through like a true fan? Yes we were 4-1 down but you could still miss somethign special in the match having already left. I just don't get it <_<

No the people who SIT in the kop do not make any noise any more unless the ref makes a bad decision or we score a goal. Theyare happy with their prawn sandwiches and clapping nowdays.

What absolute crap!

The atmosphere in the Kop for the 15 minutes after we scored was as good as it's been all season.

We actually started to lift the team, until Wednesday scored their 3rd and burst the bubble.

Once AGAIN, no songs were heard from L1, even while they were in the ground!

I sat in L1 section at the wednesday game on sat for the first time in ages. Ususlly sit in kop or in K1 as my dad sits there.

really quite enjoyed it and the chance to stand and sing for most of the game was quite fun!!!

However, did find that some city fans are there just to shout abuse and taunt the away fans. Most of the time they did not watch the match but kept looking at the wednesday fans and making gestures. Also found that city fans tend to sing songs slagging off the oppostion teams rather than singing about leicester and being positive.

Did notice that L1 was fairly empty soon as the 4th goal went in ( but most teams that would happen) and also on the 40th min before half time L1 at the back was empty!!! desperate for the half time pint and pie i guess!!

anyway, i had a good time in the back of L1 on row MM.

be back again soon!!!

PS. have sat in kop and u can't hear L1 very well and on sat sitting in L1 did not hear the kop sing at all.

What absolute crap!

The atmosphere in the Kop for the 15 minutes after we scored was as good as it's been all season.

We actually started to lift the team, until Wednesday scored their 3rd and burst the bubble.

Once AGAIN, no songs were heard from L1, even while they were in the ground!

Yes but before that wonderful 15! minute period hardly anyone made a sound. Also if you are a LCFC fan and you would like to see them perform better on the pitch and as you have stated when "we actually started to lift the team" one would have thought that you would want to "lift" the team as much as possible so why did the majority of the kop only sing for 15 minutes when the team had been hard done by, and were 0-2 down?

Could you not get behind the team for a full 90? Is that not what fans are for?

I watched the game for nothing on saturday so I certainly could've left if I so wished, but I didnt (although I had to go into the concourses every now and again so punch the wall. People have their own reasons for leaving early, and I certainly wouldn't blame anyone for doing so on saturday.

Me and Cobbo were very tempted to stay befind and give Rob Stiles a good kicking.......but sadly we didnt and went to watch Middlesborough/Man U in the Dry Dock instead.

I sat in L1 section at the wednesday game on sat for the first time in ages. Ususlly sit in kop or in K1 as my dad sits there.

really quite enjoyed it and the chance to stand and sing for most of the game was quite fun!!!

However, did find that some city fans are there just to shout abuse and taunt the away fans. Most of the time they did not watch the match but kept looking at the wednesday fans and making gestures. Also found that city fans tend to sing songs slagging off the oppostion teams rather than singing about leicester and being positive.

Did notice that L1 was fairly empty soon as the 4th goal went in ( but most teams that would happen) and also on the 40th min before half time L1 at the back was empty!!! desperate for the half time pint and pie i guess!!

anyway, i had a good time in the back of L1 on row MM.

be back again soon!!!

PS. have sat in kop and u can't hear L1 very well and on sat sitting in L1 did not hear the kop sing at all.

I was one row behind you mwahahahah. Wot seat number you have?

I didnt got down until the whistle went.

My hubby and two young sons stand in L1 and they left after 75 minutes. First time in 25 years of being a ST holder has hubby left a game early. He's usually the first to moan at peole who do this :rolleyes:

However, there was a problem with the stewards not wanting to let them out and a minor scuffle broke out, which left one of the stewards in tears. Maybe this had some bearing as to why L1 'suddenly' emptied?

Well I'm a shit fan because after endless years of travelling the country I couldn't bring myself to make the journey down.

My season ticket was and will remain unused.

The team is shit, some of our support is shit and I'm shit for being like this.

I don't care anymore, you can stick L1 up your Stone Island arses for all I care.

Well I'm a shit fan because after endless years of travelling the country I couldn't bring myself to make the journey down.

My season ticket was and will remain unused.

The team is shit, some of our support is shit and I'm shit for being like this.

I don't care anymore, you can stick L1 up your Stone Island arses for all I care.

I don't think you're the only one feeling like this Roy.

I don't think you're the only one feeling like this Roy.

Maybe someone should start a thread on where the club would be without all these fans who turn up to watch shit like this when we could be doing other stuff like Xmas Shopping? Most of the time i do stay to the end but sometimes you're patience is tested to the limit and thats why a lot of lot of fans left. On the one hand it's okay to slag players off if you stay till the end but if you leave early your being disloyal? By the way i will be going to the Barnlsley game but i won't be singing loyal supporter.

Archived