Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

L 1

Does the L in L1 stand for Leaving early?

We could see you, not sneaking out, but marching off home en masse with twenty minutes left on the clock!

:rolleyes: You and your Prawn sandwhiches Bobster

Leave them alone they're the die hard fans of this club who stand up and sing when no one else will! :unsure:

Because as much as they claim to be hardcore fans who sing and get behind the team, half of them are there to wind up the away fans. When your losing 3-1 you can't do this so if it's time to get home early, spray on some cheap aftershave that you bought of Mehmet in Magalouf for a fiver, wack on your best Stone Island T-shirt, drink your own body weight in WKD Blue and then Exchange sexually transmited dieseases with the bird who has the most Argos jewlery on in Creation

Leave them alone they're the die hard fans of this club who stand up and sing when no one else will! :unsure:

Because as much as they claim to be hardcore fans who sing and get behind the team, half of them are there to wind up the away fans. When your losing 3-1 you can't do this so if it's time to get home early, spray on some cheap aftershave that you bought of Mehmet in Magalouf for a fiver, wack on your best Stone Island T-shirt, drink your own body weight in WKD Blue and then Exchange sexually transmited dieseases with the bird who has the most Argos jewlery on in Creation

:D:appl: Quality Post lol

well I stayed til the end unlike most of L1 and I was singing to myself "why the fock am i still here"

But then it struck me.....I am a die hard fan hence why i'm going wolves on the back of a discraceful performance :thumbup: and to probobly see a defeat but thats life.

when are you going to realise that L1 is for the people who like the atmosphere not little chavs sure there are a few but the majority are loyal fans and have come from the Kop at filbo, everyone moans that theres no atmosphere at home and then has a pop at the people who try and create it!

when are you going to realise that L1 is for the people who like the atmosphere not little chavs sure there are a few but the majority are loyal fans and have come from the Kop at filbo, everyone moans that theres no atmosphere at home and then has a pop at the people who try and create it!

A few!? L1 was empty at the final whistle! now I admit the Kop had lost a few supporters but L1 is suppouse to be for the hardocre "we want a atmosphere, we want loyal supporters, we want to stand up and sing for the 90 minutes, we don't just sit where we do to wind up the away fans" fans. So much for that.

Had enough of certain people on here thinking they are the perfect fan because they sit in L1 singing stupid songs at the away fans then **** off after 70 minutes because we're losing and they have nothing to sing about.

It pissed me off that literally as soon as the fourth went in about half the kop jumped up to leave.

It pissed me off that it still took me a ****ing hour to get to the motorway even though almost everybody had left the stadium before the end. It pissed me off a lot. :mad:

A few!? L1 was empty at the final whistle! now I admit the Kop had lost a few supporters but L1 is suppouse to be for the hardocre "we want a atmosphere, we want loyal supporters, we want to stand up and sing for the 90 minutes, we don't just sit where we do to wind up the away fans" fans. So much for that.

Had enough of certain people on here thinking they are the perfect fan because they sit in L1 singing stupid songs at the away fans then **** off after 70 minutes because we're losing and they have nothing to sing about.

when you get such a shit reaction from the players it really is hard. We were actually very quiet today and i'm sure wednesdays great support sounded us out due to big lack of numbers. And when your 4-1 down at home and heading for the relegation zone and at the lowest point the club has been for 10 years, people do think why do we bother. I'm not saying i defend the people who left early but i do see why they did. I've never left before the end of a game and probably never will! I was probobly one of 50 left by the end and when the away supports are rubbing it in and singing shit like "always look on the bright side of life to us" it is hard to take.

when you get such a shit reaction from the players it really is hard. We were actually very quiet today and i'm sure wednesdays great support sounded us out due to big lack of numbers. And when your 4-1 down at home and heading for the relegation zone and at the lowest point the club has been for 10 years, people do think why do we bother. I'm not saying i defend the people who left early but i do see why they did. I've never left before the end of a game and probably never will! I was probobly one of 50 left by the end and when the away supports are rubbing it in and singing shit like "always look on the bright side of life to us" it is hard to take.

This is all irrelevant, the way some of the L1 contigent go on on here about how great it is and how thats where the real fans sit is unacceptable. Espically after today. I've no doubt there are some real fans in there but I've sat there and I'd say at least half the people who sit there are burberry clad idoits who wouldn't know a centre half from a centre forward and are there to sing, "your just a small town in Sheffield..United..."

This is all irrelevant, the way some of the L1 contigent go on on here about how great it is and how thats where the real fans sit is unacceptable. Espically after today. I've no doubt there are some real fans in there but I've sat there and I'd say at least half the people who sit there are burberry clad idoits who wouldn't know a centre half from a centre forward and are there to sing, "your just a small town in Sheffield..United..."

point taken :thumbup: and i agree but sometimes a little emotion on fellow fans would be good! after i came out of the ground at the end!) we merged with people from the A+L stand and nobody really seemed to bothered that we had just been trounced by another average championship team in our own back yard! I really don[t want to start yet another debate on Kop v L1 but i don't really appreciate it when some fans in L1 like me are branded as chavs and poeple there just for the away fans not that you did say that.

I thought as fans we failed miserably today.

Why didn't we put pressure on the ref to even up his crazy decisions?

- why no outraged howls of protest, followed by off, off, off, only a couple of minutes after Paddy's sending off, when Elvis was brought down by an already booked player

- why no screams for penalties at every half opportunity

Have we just forgotten how to intimidate refs now, hence why we get so few dodgy decisions in our favour?

This was not sung today?? Plus quite a lot of people left in the kop after the fourth went in, but can you really blame them? Plus the kop was quiet as ever.

nice one, you 'loyal fans' stayed till the end to see a 4-1 defeat, personaly im glad I fuct off at 2-0 instead of staying to watch the rest of another crap performance. '2-0 to the referee' how about '2-0 cus were fukking shit'

so you missed our best period of play then

Can never understand fans going early, to do what... go to the pub (you can do that any time of the day or night these days).

Perhaps if you had stayed, yelled your head off in support of your team, the players could have gained more confidence & equalised.

But no, you bugger off home & leave em to it

I thought as fans we failed miserably today.

Why didn't we put pressure on the ref to even up his crazy decisions?

- why no outraged howls of protest, followed by off, off, off, only a couple of minutes after Paddy's sending off, when Elvis was brought down by an already booked player

Have we just forgotten how to intimidate refs now, hence why we get so few dodgy decisions in our favour?

Agreed that the atmosphere was shocking once more but you make your own luck. We showed no desire in that first half to get forward and score a goal (attacking play just happens to lift the crowd). If we were on top and the players were having a go out there then the crowd would have put pressure on the ref, I'm sure of that.

The only thing that was going to liven the team up after that diabolical first 40 minutes of hoofing the ball to Josh Low every 2 minutes, was going to be a Wednesday goal. We all know that deep down it. It would have been a blessing in disguise if it wasn't for McCarthy's sending off. It's the same old story every week.

Sadly we're not getting in the oppositions box enough to have the slightest chance of a penalty claim.

so you missed our best period of play then

Can never understand fans going early, to do what... go to the pub (you can do that any time of the day or night these days).

Perhaps if you had stayed, yelled your head off in support of your team, the players could have gained more confidence & equalised.

But no, you bugger off home & leave em to it

I doubt me staying and cheering would of turned that crap into a positive result, sheff.w were awfull too and we lost 4-1.

nice one. you wear you blue tinted glasses and stay to the end. ' were gonna win 5-4' yeah right.

you left at 2-0 and we had a golden oppurtunity to make 2-2, at one point we were right in it.

I certainly don't wear blue tinted specs, I'd of been happy with a point today but we were crap. I support my team unconditoanly, not just when they are winning. I'm also a football fan who apperciated 3 very good Sheffield Wednesday goals.

Your the mug who paid 20 odd quid to see half a football game not me.

you left at 2-0 and we had a golden oppurtunity to make 2-2, at one point we were right in it.

I certainly don't wear blue tinted specs, I'd of been happy with a point today but we were crap. I support my team unconditoanly, not just when they are winning. I'm also a football fan who apperciated 3 very good Sheffield Wednesday goals.

ive got a season ticket had one for 15 years id hardly say I support them 'just when they are winning'

and i cant see how im the mug when I left at 2-0 when the score ends up 4-1

Didn't you leave halfway through the Hull home game last season? The game which we won 3-2 with two Joey Gudjonsson crackers finishing them off in the second half? I don't know Filbert_Ross so not just defending him but it seems a bit rich to be calling someone a mug for leaving halfway through a game that we went on to lose 4-1 when you left at half time in a match we went on to win 3-2! :blink:

Didn't you leave halfway through the Hull home game last season? The game which we won 3-2 with two Joey Gudjonsson crackers finishing them off in the second half? I don't know Filbert_Ross so not just defending him but it seems a bit rich to be calling someone a mug for leaving halfway through a game that we went on to lose 4-1 when you left at half time in a match we went on to win 3-2! :blink:

That was for reasons unrelated to the actual game. It had alot to do with to much beer.

I'm also not proud of the fact I left the game early either, unlike him.

Archived