Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Leicester - Wolves reactions!

We had no need whatsoever to fall back and give Wolves the chance to bombard us and were bloody fortunate that an individual goal rescued those extra two points for us.

I'm really pleased for the team and for Hammond and Porter but the sooner we get Andy King in to join them the better.

Over midfield lost momentum, we struggled desperately to retain possession and we simply will not get away with it on a week by week basis.

Three points should give us a lift and Kelly should use it to learn his lessons and make the changes he will have to make sooner or later if we are to move forward.

We had no need whatsoever to fall back and give Wolves the chance to bombard us and were bloody fortunate that an individual goal rescued those extra two points for us.

I'm really pleased for the team and for Hammond and Porter but the sooner we get Andy King in to join them the better.

Over midfield lost momentum, we struggled desperately to retain possession and we simply will not get away with it on a week by week basis.

Three points should give us a lift and Kelly should use it to learn his lessons and make the changes he will have to make sooner or later if we are to move forward.

Aye, it's pretty poor, and also obvious that it doesn't work! I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I've had faith in Kelly and I thought this shit would be sorted by now. But we watch the same shit formula unravel every week!

How many more times do we have to read stuff like this?

How many chances does one man deserve to learn from his mistakes? He does the same thing every damn match and today we walk away with three points...but it has nothing to do with Kelly and everything to do with Wolves not taking the chances we gave them by sitting back and defending.

How many chances does one man deserve to learn from his mistakes? He does the same thing every damn match and today we walk away with three points...but it has nothing to do with Kelly and everything to do with Wolves not taking the chances we gave them by sitting back and defending.

maybe some fans are trying to draw some positvies and not trying to make excuses to still back up "kelly out"...

he is very young rash and his control is crap. That is a major attribute for any footballer and you don't seem to conside rit important hence your love of Hammond and Connolly.

You must be mistaking him for someone else. He has more shots per match than virtually and midfielder I've ever seen at Leicester, his workrate is excellent and his awareness of passing opportunities even better.

His timing of runs into the box is outstanding. His ability to link up with team-mates so well is another quality and his constant involvement in the game is another big plus.

To me it is what player's do that is important rather than what they don't do.

While he's manager of this club I want him to win every game - and that certainly requires him to wisen up quick.

maybe some fans are trying to draw some positvies and not trying to make excuses to still back up "kelly out"...

I'm not sure I understand your point, but if you are trying to say that on the back of a win from a piss poor performance after lifting one point from eighteen that Kelly is the man for us ~ then I can forward you a good list of doctors. :P

I'm not sure I understand your point, but if you are trying to say that on the back of a win from a piss poor performance after lifting one point from eighteen that Kelly is the man for us ~ then I can forward you a good list of doctors. :P

Glad of the win and the points ....but dont let it mask the real situation...we need new players new ideas and a way forward for all....can that really all happen with RK ??

This bothers me.

Wolverhampton 1 - 2 Leicester 

Goal Attempts 13  :  2 Goal Attempts 

On Target 3  :  2 On Target 

Crosses 24  :  12 Crosses 

Corners 11  :  6 Corners 

Offside 3  :  7 Offside 

Fouls 17  :  13 Fouls 

Free kicks 20  :  20 Free kicks 

Yellow cards 1  :  2 Yellow cards  

Red cards -  :  - Red cards  

% Possession 60  :  40 Possession % 

:blink:

That's troubling. 2 goal attempts?

Sure we had two goes and scored two goals - 100% hit rate. But 2 goes in 90 minutes is uncomfortably low for my liking. :ph34r:

Archived