Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Next 5 games Tally

All aboard, well we need to get back on track and stop the rot here are the next 5 games in the festive period.

Heres my points tally, and well I'm hoping! that im close to being right

Sat 16 15:00 H Barnsley CITY WIN 1-0

Sat 23 15:00 H Cardiff City DRAW 1-1

Tue 26 15:00 A Hull City DRAW (always lose but im going against the grain) 0-0

Sat 30 15:00 A Southampton LOSE 3-0

January

Mon 1 15:00 H Sunderland WIN 1-0 Hungover but I think well do keano's boys (boy do I

hate Keano too)

8 from 15 :thumbup:

2-0 against Barnsley

1-0 against Cardiff

0-1 against Hull

0-1 against Southampton

1-0 against Sunderland

9 from 15 for me :thumbup:

Why are they all listed as wins or am I missing something, and why do you believe we will suddenly conjure up so many clean sheets when we haven't had one for, well ages?

All aboard, well we need to get back on track and stop the rot here are the next 5 games in the festive period.

Heres my points tally, and well I'm hoping! that im close to being right

Sat 16 15:00 H Barnsley CITY WIN 1-0

Sat 23 15:00 H Cardiff City DRAW 1-1

Tue 26 15:00 A Hull City DRAW (always lose but im going against the grain) 0-0

Sat 30 15:00 A Southampton LOSE 3-0

January

Mon 1 15:00 H Sunderland WIN 1-0 Hungover but I think well do keano's boys (boy do I

hate Keano too)

8 from 15 :thumbup:

oh a little optimistic aren't we seing as we have picked up 4 points from 21!

Barnsley win 2vs1

Cardiff lose 3vs1

Hull draw 1vs1

Southampton lose 2vs1

Sunderland draw 2vs2

oh a little optimistic aren't we seing as we have picked up 4 points from 21!

Barnsley win 2vs1

Cardiff lose 3vs1

Hull draw 1vs1

Southampton lose 2vs1

Sunderland draw 2vs2

I think 8 from 15 could be a good return and well each team has a lean period...... time to kick on CITY!

We're going to need a big change on normal because as I recall we're invariably shit over Christmas.

We need nine points for me to keep Manwell quiet. :D:D:D

Your right about that. We have been crap over christmas for about 9 out of the past 10 years. The only hope is that this recent win might lead us to scrape togetehr one or two more wins like we've seemed to have done this season in patches.

The 2 home games coming up are a perfect opportunity to get 4-6 points on the board and take it from there. I'd expect a comfortable win on saturday and i'd not cry at a point against Cardiff as long as we took it to them and didn't play for a point (don't think we ever do at home).

Infact i'd like to see some clean sheets soon for us. Not 0-0 draw's but i'd be happy with a comprehensive 2-0 win than a 4-3 classic in our two up and coming games, just to restore some confidence in our defence more than anything.

Sunderland on New Years Day should be alright. Most of them are Irish so will have drunk a lot more than everyone else the night before ;) The less hungover team wins.

I'm going for...

2-1 against Barnsley

1-2 against Cardiff

1-1 against Hull

1-1 against Southampton

1-0 against Sunderland

8 points then... probably a bit optimistic though considering our recent run. Probably a loss to Southampton or Hull

Your right about that. We have been crap over christmas for about 9 out of the past 10 years. The only hope is that this recent win might lead us to scrape togetehr one or two more wins like we've seemed to have done this season in patches.

The 2 home games coming up are a perfect opportunity to get 4-6 points on the board and take it from there. I'd expect a comfortable win on saturday and i'd not cry at a point against Cardiff as long as we took it to them and didn't play for a point (don't think we ever do at home).

Infact i'd like to see some clean sheets soon for us. Not 0-0 draw's but i'd be happy with a comprehensive 2-0 win than a 4-3 classic in our two up and coming games, just to restore some confidence in our defence more than anything.

Clean sheets? You'll find them at the Kings Hotel in Hinckley but you'll be lucky to see any at the Walkers. :D:D

Sat 16 15:00 H Barnsley WIN - they're not good

Sat 23 15:00 H Cardiff City WIN - they're on a downward spiral

Tue 26 15:00 A Hull City DRAW - if he's still here, kelly will play for a draw

Sat 30 15:00 A Southampton LOSE - quietly confident about this one but still

Mon 1 15:00 H Sunderland DRAW - they'll come for a point and we wont score

Archived