Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Kilworthfox

If this bid fails

If this bid fails the very worst we will have to put up with will be lackluster football in the bottom half of the championship!

We would need investment from someone Milan or whoever! Fact is this club is losing Millions every season because of the stadium debt!

I don't think Leauge 1 is a possibility by the time we got to that point if investment was not found we will be in administration or out of business. Remember when the board said we made a profit last season of 1.5 million was it? well take away parachute payments 5mil per season? and the David Connolly sale 3 million and do you see the problem?

So if this bid fails and no other is found.................

Leicester Rovers? or shall we support Friar Lane?

If this bid fails the very worst we will have to put up with will be lackluster football in the bottom half of the championship!

We would need investment from someone Milan or whoever! Fact is this club is losing Millions every season because of the stadium debt!

I don't think Leauge 1 is a possibility by the time we got to that point if investment was not found we will be in administration or out of business. Remember when the board said we made a profit last season of 1.5 million was it? well take away parachute payments 5mil per season? and the David Connolly sale 3 million and do you see the problem?

So if this bid fails and no other is found.................

Leicester Rovers? or shall we support Friar Lane?

Nothing like stating the obvious, Killer!!! :D

There's no indication of the take-over falling through just yet, keep optimistic.

Its taking too long! Process or no process something should have benn said since the 25 days MM was given the green light

Confidentiality agreements that both aprties have signed means that neither can really come out and say anything public whilst negotiations are still on-going. Bill Anderson has said that it's been agreed it principle, MM is now just drawing up his formal bid for the shareholders to then formally accept. That's as good as your going to get until the bid is put in writing. It appears the board are making sure the bid is outlined in detail as they want to please all shareholders.

Confidentiality agreements that both aprties have signed means that neither can really come out and say anything public whilst negotiations are still on-going. Bill Anderson has said that it's been agreed it principle, MM is now just drawing up his formal bid for the shareholders to then formally accept. That's as good as your going to get until the bid is put in writing. It appears the board are making sure the bid is outlined in detail as they want to please all shareholders.

If a bid had been tabled i cannot see the harm in saying so! its not as if other teams have not said they were interested in MM (wolves).

19 days till jan this 21 day period does not seem to be as set in stone as before so i suppose we will have to wait & see, Its too bloody quiet for me!

If a bid had been tabled i cannot see the harm in saying so! its not as if other teams have not said they were interested in MM (wolves).

19 days till jan this 21 day period does not seem to be as set in stone as before so i suppose we will have to wait & see, Its too bloody quiet for me!

A bid hasn't been formally tabled yet. It's in the process of being drawn up, Blanderson has said so today. The Trust thought it was going to be in by last friday, but there are still some details to sort out.

The 21 day rule, is how long the shareholders have to decide whether to accept or not. Most of them, if the offer is as good as what was told to them back in November when they agreed for MM to look at the books, will accept pretty much straight the way as they are getting their money back. It's probably going to be the end of this month until he officially takes over.

i'll support Forest derby notts county if we go bust

No! lesser of evils is not an excuse!

Must be Leicester always!!!!!!!! cannot emphasise enough!

Leicester City AFC won't take long to be back and will be proper football!

oh and thanks Rick for the info I hope they dont mess this up, they are getting their money back for fox sake what eles do they want?

Don't panic everyone - these things take time and it will all roll on in due course. Do you really think MM would come to matches if he didn't think he was going to own the club eventually????

Great point!

What about the entertainment, he does not know he's buying a football club, he always liked a circus and with so many clowns I can see his easy mistake :whistle:

Archived