Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Ticket Office

I think you should just send them your money and stop pestering them.

They will be getting a bloody strongly worded letter and a bill for time spent on the phone if they don't sort their act out.

Not amused.

In this together? Bo llocks are we.

Are you seriously telling me that LCFC vs BARNSLEY is such a big, popular event that they never got an opportunity in 2 days to pick up my phone calls, reply to my emails or my fax?

It's hardly pestering them when I want to buy something from them.

They should sort themselves out.

Pathetic.

The ticket office are crap.

Ive emailed them several times before and not had a response for like 2 days and by then its too late.Even there service,been in there loads of times and they take ages and on the phone is a complete joke its just an endless que they must only have one phone.

They will be getting a bloody strongly worded letter and a bill for time spent on the phone if they don't sort their act out.

Not amused.

In this together? Bo llocks are we.

Are you seriously telling me that LCFC vs BARNSLEY is such a big, popular event that they never got an opportunity in 2 days to pick up my phone calls, reply to my emails or my fax?

It's hardly pestering them when I want to buy something from them.

They should sort themselves out.

Pathetic.

:D:D Chill, i'm just messing. As far as my dealing with the ticket office go they are always pretty useless, I usually just go down too them direct but i understand you cannot. so :dunno:

Just done it online and it fell over TWICE when I was putting my card details in.... that really inspires confidence.

I give up.

You'd have thought they'd sieze the chance if they sensed anybody would be stupid enough to pay money to watch 9 shi tters, Kisnorbo and Hume run around for 90 minutes... but no, they make it as sodding difficult as they can. I wouldn't want to be whoever eventually rings me back, that's for fu cking sure.

And if they're short staffed why don't they just get Josh Low and a few of the other clowns in there answering phones. Fu cking wasters.

Sodding club. Really don't know why I bother sometimes. What a hotchpotch of shambles, farce and sheer ineptitude.

I’ve learnt that the best way to communicate with incompetent goons who run the ticket office is too e-mail them your question. They usually reply the same day.

I email them my tickets requests. Sometime they say my order has been processed and tickets are in the post, othertime they just leave me guessing!! :blink:

It's all Jim's fault. Boo Jim.

can't fault them + jim top bloke

broke my leg and treated me great (bit drastic to get served I know)

alternative seats..spot on throughout

as already said, don't phone them -email them, they have always got back to me or sent tickets .

when you visit there and they ignore the phone, you can't help thinking that could be me, but you would be more pizzed off if you made the effort to go there and they stopped to keep answering the phone.

admittedly they do seem to be short on numbers there, sign of the hard times

Perhaps try calling at the start of the day when the phone lines are a little quieter.

I did try that.

I've been trying for two days.

There is no excuse for it, not when I've been holding for 25 minutes. I'm sure there isn't THAT much demand.

And why no reply to my email even if it's just saying - thanks for your email, we'll call you back later.

Not a sausage.

If anyone reading works for the ticket office - pull your socks up.

Archived