Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Barnsley Match Thread

Pardon the spirit of Barton Fox posessing me, but am I the only one who finds a Mexican Wave at 2 - 0 home to BARNSLEY really focking depressing?

I can see your point, but at least people are having fun on a day when attendances are usually low.

Love the brazil tag btw.

I can see your point, but at least people are having fun on a day when attendances are usually low.

Love the brazil tag btw.

The spirit of it, so close to Christmas and all that romanticism, is nice. But the fact we're so overjoyed we whip out the wave beating Barnsley at home is quite an embarassing sign.

Pardon the spirit of Barton Fox posessing me, but am I the only one who finds a Mexican Wave at 2 - 0 home to BARNSLEY really focking depressing?

The game today clearly spelt the end of Kelly's run at Leicester. A dunce could see that we should have been 8-0 up by half time, and Kelly's team was a disgrace.

If you disagree with me you are a testicle.

The spirit of it, so close to Christmas and all that romanticism, is nice. But the fact we're so overjoyed we whip out the wave beating Barnsley at home is quite an embarassing sign.

I don't think its that we are overjoyed at all at the result. I think people are just enjoying themselves (for a change) and there is a big attendance. Would have thought a lot of families and youngsters would be there too.

How do you know its so depressing?

Can you read? Is English your first language? Am I writing in Uzbek?

I'm expressing that the fact we consider a 2 - 0 win at home to Barnsley Wave-worthy somewhat depressing. What part of that is confusing? Why does that require my attendance at the game to conclude?

Archived